Garacad Port Enters Final Phase

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This going to be game changer port. Bosaso port recently signed a deal with Djibouti shipping container to bring puntite containers from overseas via djibouti deep sea port, i think the business people over there are worried that garacad will dominate the trade in the north-east as more puntites relocate they're shipping to garacad.

If the option to use a local deep-sea port is available in garacad, it will steal all the businesses in Puntland. Infact the government must enforce to the locals in Bosaso they must use local national infrastructure and not djibouti.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abdalla I noticed some puntite elites are 'xasid' about other regional development. They run to djibouti to use they're deep sea port but won't invest in 'garacad' a locally developed port. If omar mahmoud eats, so what? they still have to pay taxes to puntland government and our economy as a whole will develop more evenly. This idea puntites have of galkacyo as border town, should change also. It's not the best character to have in terms of investments. I love how sacad treats it like 'royal house' of his even though 80% of the city is built by majerten and settled.

We majertens especially in nugaal and bari tend to view the place as a hawiye zoo and the main reason is because they are armed in baraxlay. I urge my omar mahmoud brothers, if you want to see galkacyo develop, they're can only be one security not two in the town. U must advise the sacad to keep they're arms ouside of galkacyo.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Abdalla I noticed some puntite elites are 'xasid' about other regional development. They run to djibouti to use they're deep sea port but won't invest in 'garacad' a locally developed port. If omar mahmoud eats, so what? they still have to pay taxes to puntland government and our economy as a whole will develop more evenly. This idea puntites have of galkacyo as border town, should change also. It's not the best character to have in terms of investments. I love how sacad treats it like 'royal house' of his even though 80% of the city is built by majerten and settled.

We majertens especially in nugaal and bari tend to view the place as a hawiye zoo and the main reason is because they are armed in baraxlay. I urge my omar mahmoud brothers, if you want to see galkacyo develop, they're can only be one security not two in the town. U must advise the sacad to keep they're arms ouside of galkacyo.
All of Galkacyo will be united under Puntland jurisdiction in my lifetime, im sure of that.

We dominate the city politically economically militarily, population-wise etc.

In order to capture the remaining 20% , we need a pretext.

Right now we are using them to fight al shabab - once thats done - they will be next to leave

Galkacyo is the central point of trade in the heart of Somalia - and it belong to us now, tomorrow and forever

As you said Garacad will indeed be a game changer

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All of Galkacyo will be united under Puntland jurisdiction in my lifetime, im sure of that.

We dominate the city politically economically militarily, population-wise etc.

In order to capture the remaining 20% , we need a pretext.

Right now we are using them to fight al shabab - once thats done - they will be next to leave

Galkacyo is the central point of trade in the heart of Somalia - and it belong to us now, tomorrow and forever

As you said Garacad will indeed be a game changer

Does the garacad road go thru baraxlay or does it skip it? I hope it skips it. If it goes thru there, no business person will dare relocate they're trade anywhere near there. It's time to settle Galkacyo is my opinion once and for all, no more just letting it simmer away in the background. Galkacyo development is linked to how safe it is.

There no business person will want to see his trade trucks kidnapped at baraxlay checkpoint or worse drive thru an ongoing war between omar mahmoud and sacad. I say personally disarm them as preclause to any peace treaty in the future, that's what Abdillahi didn't do. Keep them very far from the trade route and if puntites see peace and stability there, I am sure bari-nugaal will relocate they're trade.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN lol the first container ship arrived from Djibouti yesterday.

Got nothing against reer Djibouti, but all container buisness in PL will be handled at Garacad.

Yes the container trade was supposed to be for garacad port. Garacad port was supposed to service deep central ddsi thru the galdogob custom entry point which has a road going thru galkacyo to jariban to garacad. If they pave that shit, it will speed up trade by hours and make garacad port very attractive to DDSI and Mudug livestock.

Nugaal livestock might go to garacad because there is huge beef between certain issa mahmoud and osman mahmoud clans(reer shirwac vs reer boqor) after the killing of liban boqor in garowe. Bu the livestock of bari/sanaag/togdheer will most likely use Bosaso port, especially with the erigavo to bosaso road being developed, they sealed they're trade route to bosaso.

Garacad will boom because it will be the only active container port in the north-east and central regions, that's going to be a-lot of trade, especially now with government development, diaspora development happening.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Does the garacad road go thru baraxlay or does it skip it? I hope it skips it. If it goes thru there, no business person will dare relocate they're trade anywhere near there. It's time to settle Galkacyo is my opinion once and for all, no more just letting it simmer away in the background. Galkacyo development is linked to how safe it is.

There no business person will want to see his trade trucks kidnapped at baraxlay checkpoint or worse drive thru an ongoing war between omar mahmoud and sacad. I say personally disarm them as preclause to any peace treaty in the future, that's what Abdillahi didn't do. Keep them very far from the trade route and if puntites see peace and stability there, I am sure bari-nugaal will relocate they're trade.
The only road that goes through baraxley is the southern check point that goes to dhusamareb

The eastern checkpoint starts near Abdullahi Yusuf airport and heads north east

you can see it here

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 00.55.39.png

That road starts at the centre of Galkacyo where all the main shops are (all PL controlled) and goes north east until it reaches Jariiban

Once it reaches jariban (that road continues to Eyl), they move east until it reaches Garacad

There is no Galmudug presence anywhere here. Its all safe

And the southern border on the coast is several KM south of Garacad which acts as a buffer

To answer your question: it skips it, completely.

Not only that but central galkacyo is also free of these pests

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yes the container trade was supposed to be for garacad port. Garacad port was supposed to service deep central ddsi thru the galdogob custom entry point which has a road going thru galkacyo to jariban to garacad. If they pave that shit, it will speed up trade by hours and make garacad port very attractive to DDSI and Mudug livestock.

Nugaal livestock might go to garacad because there is huge beef between certain issa mahmoud and osman mahmoud clans(reer shirwac vs reer boqor) after the killing of liban boqor in garowe. Bu the livestock of bari/sanaag/togdheer will most likely use Bosaso port, especially with the erigavo to bosaso road being developed, they sealed they're trade route to bosaso.

Garacad will boom because it will be the only active container port in the north-east and central regions, that's going to be a-lot of trade, especially now with government development, diaspora development happening.
How long do you think it will take for Garacad to boom?

3 years?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Caadi iskadig ninyahow there is no beef between cisse and osman sagaaro labatun la kala qado maleh we are same.... ano qabil happen every where it has nothing to do with qabil beefing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Caadi iskadig ninyahow there is no beef between cisse and osman sagaaro labatun la kala qado maleh we are same.... ano qabil happen every where it has nothing to do with qabil beefing

Reer shirwac of Issa Mahmoud are banned from using Bosaso port, the reer boqor imposed a trade embargo on them and do not allow they're trucks to pass thru qardho checkpoint, they beg bah dubays business people to go and pick up they're goods from bosaso. War adigu reer muse suldan ba tahay, arimaha nugaal waxba kama ogid.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Reer shirwac of Issa Mahmoud are banned from using Bosaso port, the reer boqor imposed a trade embargo on them and do not allow they're trucks to pass thru qardho checkpoint, they beg bah dubays business people to go and pick up they're goods from bosaso. War adigu reer muse suldan ba tahay, arimaha nugaal waxba kama ogid.
Bring me proof where its say the are banned using bosaso port..... reer shirwac and bah dir are kin.... bah dir are the house of royal ka xishow ninyahow

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
The only road that goes through baraxley is the southern check point that goes to dhusamareb

The eastern checkpoint starts near Abdullahi Yusuf airport and heads north east

you can see it here

View attachment 134483

That road starts at the centre of Galkacyo where all the main shops are (all PL controlled) and goes north east until it reaches Jariiban

Once it reaches jariban (that road continues to Eyl), they move east until it reaches Garacad

There is no Galmudug presence anywhere here. Its all safe

And the southern border on the coast is several KM south of Garacad which acts as a buffer

To answer your question: it skips it, completely.

Not only that but central galkacyo is also free of these pests
I didn’t know the Abdalle and cawareere mosque named after sacad forefathers was an MJ mosque controlled by Puntland.o_O:icon lol: wow, even hormuud telecom is mj owned and controlled by puntland.:ooh:

0BC403D2-7D88-48E9-8DDE-30A3419FC3FA.jpeg

015832BA-E7D7-4D72-925B-C86C4A8202BF.jpeg

Stop curving out fake maps that claim parts of south galkacyo as north galkacyo. The Abdalle and Cawareere mosque and the hormuud telecom building aren’t in a puntland admnistrated neighborhood, there’s a reason we have a greenline.

P.S, Stop getting emotional. the Garacad - Balibusle - Galkacyo road for most parts is the MJ and HG greenline. besides, Sacad and Omar Mohamud have put their differences aside and are focused on developing their parts of the city. No one is out to get your β€œgoodsβ€œ from garacad, so no need to instigate between the two neighborly people.

We can wait for our port for 2-3 more years.:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred

If it’s cheaper to out source than to make a product in house which is the logical decision to make? It’s not about xasidnimo fam

Give businessmen in Bari reassurance that there’s no risks and make transport easier, and I’m sure they’ll do the switch.

Kkkkk ya Zanzibar dont be scared of baraxley

rag iyo rabi aya ka hayee :denzelnigga:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
P.S, Stop getting emotional. the Garacad - Balibusle - Galkacyo road for most parts is the MJ and HG greenline. besides, Sacad and Omar Mohamud have put their differences aside and are focused on developing their parts of the city. No one is out to get your β€œgoodsβ€œ from garacad, so no need to instigate between the two neighborly people.

We can wait for our port for 2-3 more years.:gaasdrink:

Everything you said was true until you said the road was the green line. You went into clown territory there.

:mjlaugh:

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
Everything you said was true until you said the road was the green line. You went into clown territory there.

:mjlaugh:
Most parts of the road is the green line till it’s diversion from the airport road. Everything south from the airport road is Galmudug.

We don’t share neighbourhoods and certainly MJ don’t come to the Cabdalle iyo Cawareere mosque for the siyaaro of the two sheikhs. :icon lol:

Major roadways like the Galkacyo - Sadeh higlo and the Galkacyo - Balibusle roads are the designated green lines.
FD3B3CB6-814A-4B86-9154-5DFB8A637F58.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts