Garacad Port Enters Final Phase

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:qri8gs7: :qri8gs7: :qri8gs7:

@Thegoodshepherd how much would light rail between Galkacyo -> Garacad cost to develop?

Is it even feasible/cost effective compared to regular roads?
View attachment 134608

@DR OSMAN what do you think

Rail is good if it's minerals and resources that are worked on yearly for decades, eventually the railway pays itself off thru taxation applied to the commodity being transported but u need to wait for at least 30 years for that to happen and that's if you have a government that is fiscally responsible.

Rail isn't a priority in my book untill some sort of mining happens

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You have a dumb founded hatred for Issa Mohamoud . You’ve been moaning for years . You say it’s not Xamar but who is the one causing division ? - Nobody in Garowe cares about tribal lines , only you do. If it bothers you so much go pick up an AK and change the demographic ...

I don't moan about Issa Mahmoud, besides who the f*ck are u?

Mozart

You need people like me
I don't moan about Issa Mahmoud, besides who the f*ck are u?
Yes you do you unhinged guy. A thread about developments in Garacad and your main issue is making it known your sub clan was native to Garowe. ‘We should be honouring them and celebrating them in public ‘ loooooool do you think you’re god ?

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
HG argue galkacyo is 60/40. 60% North, 40% South. Omar Mahmud say the north is 80% and the south is 20%. Maybe the truth is 70/30 but I can't comment, I never been there. But I do know the govt offices, market district, infrastructure like the roads and checkpoints and airport is under PL control. Baraxley boys have one checkpoint which is when u enter their neighborhood and that's it.
If you have never been there then keep your mouth shut. No but but’s.:ufdup:

I don’t know what government offices, roads or checkpoints you’re talking about but each side of the city got it’s own government offices, roads, checkpoints and airports, so stop making shit up:icon lol:. you even think there’s one airport in Galkacyo.:ulyin:

Galmudug controls 3 Security checkspoints including the main one that’s on the Galkacyo - sadeh higlo/Bandiradley road that connects north, central and south Somalia. the other two are on the Galkacyo - Docol road and the jidka 30ka/Galkacyo- Xingood & Afbarwaaq road. Puntland also control 3 checkpoints.
8B612E5C-E5BA-4E4D-9035-CC8B234248BF.jpeg

This the main entrance point/checkpoint of Galkacyo from the south. Galmudug Security minister fiqi visiting the checkpoint’s main office.
2A2C7818-5CC7-4D89-AE00-FD9D0063022D.jpeg

The Galmudug revenue collection officers stationed there.
0B17E1D6-4ADE-4C61-A0BA-F77771376BF3.jpeg

Source?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Abdalla I noticed some puntite elites are 'xasid' about other regional development. They run to djibouti to use they're deep sea port but won't invest in 'garacad' a locally developed port. If omar mahmoud eats, so what? they still have to pay taxes to puntland government and our economy as a whole will develop more evenly. This idea puntites have of galkacyo as border town, should change also. It's not the best character to have in terms of investments. I love how sacad treats it like 'royal house' of his even though 80% of the city is built by majerten and settled.

We majertens especially in nugaal and bari tend to view the place as a hawiye zoo and the main reason is because they are armed in baraxlay. I urge my omar mahmoud brothers, if you want to see galkacyo develop, they're can only be one security not two in the town. U must advise the sacad to keep they're arms ouside of galkacyo.

Galkayo is the Puntland Power-house not Garow or Bosaso reer Mudug have invested in.
Galkaayo will always calls in shots in Puntland, they have the money and numbers. 90% of Puntland Diapora are Reer Mudug from Galkaayo. Garacad has shown the real power of Mudug. It will be the only port in East Africa built by local investment. This port has been built with Bari iyo Nuggal not being happy with it forget anyone else. The Lions of Mudug will not be stopped by anyone!

If you have never been there then keep your mouth shut. No but but’s.:ufdup:

I don’t know what government offices, roads or checkpoints you’re talking about but each side of the city got it’s own government offices, roads, checkpoints and airports, so stop making shit up:icon lol:. you even think there’s one airport in Galkacyo.:ulyin:

Galmudug controls 3 Security checkspoints including the main one that’s on the Galkacyo - sadeh higlo/Bandiradley road that connects north, central and south Somalia. the other two are on the Galkacyo - Docol road and the jidka 30ka/Galkacyo- Xingood & Afbarwaaq road. Puntland also control 3 checkpoints. View attachment 134654

This the main entrance point/checkpoint of Galkacyo from the south. Galmudug Security minister fiqi visiting the checkpoint’s main office.View attachment 134635
The Galmudug revenue collection officers stationed there.View attachment 134636

Source?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn’t know the Abdalle and cawareere mosque named after sacad forefathers was an MJ mosque controlled by Puntland.o_O:icon lol: wow, even hormuud telecom is mj owned and controlled by puntland.:ooh:

View attachment 134513
View attachment 134498
Stop curving out fake maps that claim parts of south galkacyo as north galkacyo. The Abdalle and Cawareere mosque and the hormuud telecom building aren’t in a puntland admnistrated neighborhood, there’s a reason we have a greenline.

P.S, Stop getting emotional. the Garacad - Balibusle - Galkacyo road for most parts is the MJ and HG greenline. besides, Sacad and Omar Mohamud have put their differences aside and are focused on developing their parts of the city. No one is out to get your “goods“ from garacad, so no need to instigate between the two neighborly people.

We can wait for our port for 2-3 more years.:gaasdrink:

Good posts debunking these liars.
Our Gaalkacyo will always be Sacad capital. It is shameless to see how far they will go to lie about simple things like this.

Only Reason we kept Sacad in Galkayo is due to our long term plan. And currently it's 100% on course.