Game of Thrones Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't really surprised about Jon snow being resurrected but the way they went about it seemed anticlimactic. They should have sacrificed a person or two. Hopefully he will finally leave the night's watch and lead an army to reclaim winterfell from that crazy bastard.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
Merciless? He always makes sure his dogs are fed. Have sympathy for the guy he lost his whole family in a few days. First his best friend (Reek) kills his mistress then runs off with his wife (Sansa). His dad got poisoned by enemies and his step-mother died from child birth complications. The child never made it thus making him "the only child" he never wanted to be.

Please don't flay my nigga Rickon Stark.
blee dis post :rejoice:
preach.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
theon as he was leaving Sansa to go back, someone found him and captured him
Yo, but the banners of House Umber were in the trailer. And Ramsay mentioned them being allies and that's where Rickon Stark is posted. Considering what he did to Theon, RIP MY NIGGA RICKON.

What if it's a fake Rickon to get into the heads of the Boltons? Then they pull out the "North Remembers" squad shit.

waraabe

Your superior
Yo, but the banners of House Umber were in the trailer. And Ramsay mentioned them being allies and that's where Rickon Stark is posted. Considering what he did to Theon, RIP MY NIGGA RICKON.

What if it's a fake Rickon to get into the heads of the Boltons? Then they pull out the "North Remembers" squad shit.
Rickon is in skagos. he isn't with umber.

I believe what Ramsey said was that they only need few houses which have the greatest armies in the north. Umber isn't necessarily their allay but they want them to be

waraabe

Your superior
Plus theon is the logical person captured, he just left Sansa to go back home so someone will capture him on the way and he will be taken to Ramsey

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I think the big theme in the next episode will be Jon Snow vs Ramsey. Remember Ramsey telling his father to invade the Wall because it is not protected from the south? I think he will do it, but he does not know that there is a large army of wildlings under Jon Snow waiting there.
Jon Snow is now free from his oath to the Night's watch which means that he can go conquer Winterfell. Jon Snow will become Lord of Winterfell, or maybe not since he is a bastard and both Rickon and Brandon are still alive.

This show gets better every season.:banderas:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
13177236_10204489002785670_5898436057963550842_n.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
what a waste of time some one kill the 2 useless daughters now:camby:
i cant stand them you know f*ck it kill the whole family leave snow as the only stark:camby:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That episode had me like:
giphy.gif

Can't wait for the Battle of the Bastards

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Baelish back at it again with the manipulating, that old guy was put in his place real quick tho damn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts