Glad the guys are speaking out against Yusuf and dem

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
this Yusuf 7n guy is actually cooked in fact I though Abu Yusuf and him were the same guy but nooo they just noticed their similarities recently.... Guy actually ha

Roronoa Zoro

Right-hand Man
Playing into the stereotypes just for the money pisses me off. With the reach Yusuf7n has, he should at least talk about how rich our culture is.

Other people would’ve jumped ship at the slightest you look different from said country. While our folks get offended and attribute their features as a 100 percent somali. 😃😃😃

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
" you- you- you actually look like a human!" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
There is something called the :devilish::devilish: double devil effect, in which you are doubly disliked for being "bad" and "ugly." The disdain is amplified for having an unattractive appearance or reputation/some other characteristic they deem unfavourable.

These ajnabi haters who demonize you as they are cuunsuri want you to be unattractive and feel conflicted when you don't conform to the surreal caricature they have in their heads. They seethe when you are conventionally attractive. They don't want their shaytans handsome.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

20240512_234056.jpg

We can get rid of this build by just putting these guys in youth sports here in america.

I don't think they got that in Europe though. Those guys might be screwed.

Trending