Galmudug Vs ASWJ: The Guriceel War. Latest Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
typical mx, jumping one HG bed to another HG bed promiscuously

Parasites like TekNiKo can only live by feeding on one host to the next. The man can't stand on his own feet without sucking on HG gus. We made reer Gedo into our women. Looks like he only wants Ceyr dick. TekNiKo should know Sacad dick is bigger and sweeter.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guul Sheekh Shaakir Mujahid the fighting is ongoing as hundreds of Sufi mujahideen pour in to fight the invaders from Khawaarij Allahuakbar!!!!

TekNiKo

VIP
Parasites like TekNiKo can only live by feeding on one host to the next. The man can't stand on his own feet without sucking on HG gus. We made reer Gedo into our women. Looks like he only wants Ceyr dick. TekNiKo should know Sacad dick is bigger and sweeter.
You sound really homo dude, you sure do mention dick alot. Your just mad your Galmudug has failed and Collapsed. Dont worry Ahlu Sunno will free your occupied people in Bacaadweyn and Camaara soon.

TekNiKo

VIP
Saaxo is my land and is completely surronded, only access is via Ethiopia. Hiding under Puntland, Ethiopia or ASJW flags can't do shiiit for you. Look at the map and understand that there is no such thing as Galgaduud sare, 98% of it is HG.

96405860_147721416797302_8656373217763524608_n-jpg.198553
I brought an actual video and you bring some photoshopped map. War I give up on ciyaalkan go free Camaara from AS instead of claiming MX land.:hemad:

TekNiKo

VIP

Soldiers of AHlu sunno deny fake news spread by pathetic CBB Guul!

Yeah Saaxo is owned by Wagardhac PL here is them celebrating Prophet SAW birthday just two days ago. You see that PL flag you teenage loser Now go liberate Camaara trom Al Shabab instead of focusing on free man land kkkkk :ileycry:

:ftw9nwa:

Side-bar.
Did they paint over the green in the Puntland flag? Looks like Wagerdhac is salty and is angry with Puntland as if we did anything to them. Cajiib.

TekNiKo

VIP
:ftw9nwa:

Side-bar.
Did they paint over the green in the Puntland flag? Looks like Wagerdhac is salty and is angry with Puntland as if we did anything to them. Cajiib.
Naah I think they didnt have any green paint so improvised. Remember this is Somalia where resources are limited you can still its PL though

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Saaxo is my land and is completely surronded, only access is via Ethiopia. Hiding under Puntland, Ethiopia or ASJW flags can't do shiiit for you. Look at the map and understand that there is no such thing as Galgaduud sare, 98% of it is HG.

96405860_147721416797302_8656373217763524608_n-jpg.198553
WTF is this map supposed to mean anyways, 3 squares doesn't mean shit, I see your back to your bullshit antics.....

I see you included Gelinsoor which is MY LAND......

Back online since its Half Term now :ehh:

TekNiKo

VIP
WTF is this map supposed to mean anyways, 3 squares doesn't mean shit, I see your back to your bullshit antics.....

When I saw Tuulo Sarmaan and Hulkajir in that map I didnt take him seriously, hes claiming Marehan prime land right beaide CW loool. Why cant these people be content with what they have? So desperate..

SNA has already taken most of the city. Apparently Shakir is in his residence in the north and his militia are mostly there protecting him.

Oh shut it Gedo. The map shows you got nothing in Galmudug and there is no such thing as Galgaduud sare.

TekNiKo

VIP

Ahlu Sunnah has recaptured Main police station and pushed back ciidank Huwanta Galnus.

Status
Not open for further replies.