Galmudug Vs ASWJ: The Guriceel War. Latest Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the map for Galgaduud sare which shows 98% of it belongs to Sacad and Saleebaan. Even the lands inside Ethiopia are contested. Gaxhandhaale and Dacdheer belonging to HG.
I don't know why these parasites keep claiming Galgaduud sare? Stupid people.

96405860_147721416797302_8656373217763524608_n-jpg.198553

Guddoomiyaha degmada Guriceel Anas Cabdi Macalin oo Ku Faanay in Ciidanka oo ay la socdaan maamulkii ay gudaha u galeen degmada iyagoo aan wax iska caabin la kulmin.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I got Saaxo and I surrounded that place. You supporting ASJW won't save you from being my slave
Yeah Saaxo is owned by Wagardhac PL here is them celebrating Prophet SAW birthday just two days ago. You see that PL flag you teenage loser Now go liberate Camaara trom Al Shabab instead of focusing on free man land kkkkk :ileycry:

TekNiKo

VIP
Fake news Sheekh Shaakir has recaptured Saldhigga guriceel

Yeah Saaxo is owned by Wagardhac PL here is them celebrating Prophet SAW birthday just two days ago. You see that PL flag you teenage loser Now go liberate Camaara trom Al Shabab instead of focusing on free man land kkkkk :ileycry:

Saaxo is my land and is completely surronded, only access is via Ethiopia. Hiding under Puntland, Ethiopia or ASJW flags can't do shiiit for you. Look at the map and understand that there is no such thing as Galgaduud sare, 98% of it is HG.

96405860_147721416797302_8656373217763524608_n-jpg.198553

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We are trying to get these rats out of Guriceel without harm to property or lives of our people. Unfortunately many have fled the town. Guriceel belongs to Beesha Ceyr not Sufa org composed of Dir and Merehan. This is why I delighted to hear that Galmudug army has captured half of Guriceel. Beesha Ceyr are with us and I support my brothers to get their town back from these thugs. We now have fully control of 21 divsion militry base and the Sufa thugs haev ecvacuted from Saldhiga dagmadda Guriceel.

247500780_647262653324715_1247201965869426025_n.jpg

248241297_647262659991381_4263205695843063299_n.jpg
The red soil of galmudug is blessed. I think that land possesses larger iron deposits than previously predicted. Inshallah the Military remove those scum and allow the locals to enjoy the benefits of their blessed land.

The main features of red soil are:
1. The red soil is highly weathered
2. The red soil contains Kalinite, a clay material.
3. The red soil’s specific gravity is high which is from (2.6 to 2.8).
4. The red soil does not cause social problems by entering it into the sea which causes serious damage to the coral reefs along the coast when it is washed away out to the sea.
The advantages of red soil are:
1. Red soil has better drainage capacity compared to other soils and the soil is porous, fine grained and fertile in nature.
2. Red soils also have higher iron, lime content and aluminium.
3. Red soil has a high acidic nature.
4. Red soils are poor growing soils and are formed from the iron-rich sedimentary rock.
5. They are in low nutrients, humus and are difficult to cultivate.
6. Red soil also responds to fertilizers.

TekNiKo

VIP
CBB spreading fake news kkkkkk Sheekh Shaakir is still active and will attack soon he has withdrawn to Jamacada and waiting for day light.

TekNiKo

VIP
typical mx, jumping one HG bed to another HG bed promiscuously
I dont care about his qabil he is defending Sufi idealogy from Wahabist criminals like you. You and AS are the same tryna wipe out Sufism. He is a mujahid for all Sufis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts