Galmudug VP Cali Ciid says QoorQoor is trying to sabotage HSM’s campaign against Shabaab

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We will see in the next 4 months, I think there is going to be a conflict because after all we are Somalis no one just leaves their position peacefully. Then you have the added fuel to the fire Saleebaan and Cayr have land disputes and have killed many men from each other.
Our Saleebaan brothers and us no longer have land disputes, we are heshiis :manny: we all will welcome next GM President I promise

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Our Saleebaan brothers and us no longer have land disputes, we are heshiis :manny: we all will welcome next GM President I promise
Bro Saleebaan and all the other yaryars will not be happy with you grabbing the reigns of Galnus, and they will fight you. They might not do it as a clan or faction but perhaps as Alshaydaan.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
HSM doesn’t need the FMS’s anymore. Debt relief is already being signed this month and most of the FGS plans (on arms embargo, NCC/constitution, EAC etc) are going to be Sep-Nov decisions.

He should focus on having elections early next year. Probably best after April when another 5,000 ATMIS is out after this month’s 3,000.

View attachment 292143

The President will always need the FMS approval on things of importance. It was Deni and Madoobe that crippled Farmaajo politically during his last two years, not Jazeera crew. The FMS wield a lot of the power the way Somalia is set up. If XSM loses them it’s over

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The President will always need the FMS approval on things of importance. It was Deni and Madoobe that crippled Farmaajo politically during his last two years, not Jazeera crew. The FMS wield a lot of the power the way Somalia is set up. If XSM loses them it’s over
Post constitution, arms embargo, ATMIS pullout and debt relief NCC will lose significance.

HSM will turn to fight them in 2024 when these are behind him

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lol I thought you was Salebaan, barasho wanagsan walal.

I started reading from page 2 lol
Haye Haye, we need more HG here man. I’ve been a one man army for a year nearly but we are so laandheere I have a lot of material to fight off these laangaabs 😂

Haye Haye, we need more HG here man. I’ve been a one man army for a year nearly but we are so laandheere I have a lot of material to fight off these laangaabs 😂

🤣🤣 I'm Salebaan bro, so the first thing that got my eyes attention was this thread about my adeer Ahmed QQ

So who is the one debating with you up in this page

Mahad will choose the Cayr candidate
It all depends on how dependent qoor qoor is on hsm/mahad salaad I also hear qoor qoor has the support of the daljir party part of the damjadid? qoor qoro alone can’t withstand hsm/mahad salad but if qor qoor has the support of the cadaado politicians and their rich businessmen he might be able to bring a pro cadaado ceyr candidate.
They say galmudug cripples fast without xamar support after hirshabele so it might be easier for mahad salad than I think. We will see soon once the cloud fades.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@bidenkulaha you are correct when it comes to raw power Cayr have the upper hand over Saleebaan, but when it comes to Galnus don't forget that Saleebaan is the deep state of Galnus and the real capital of Galnus is actually Cadaado. You Cayr consider Dhusomareb colonized by Galnus up until recently when you were totally defeated by QQ as far as Guriceel.

So you might be capable of removing QQ through force, but can you defeat him politically without destroying Galnus ?

@bidenkulaha you are correct when it comes to raw power Cayr have the upper hand over Saleebaan, but when it comes to Galnus don't forget that Saleebaan is the deep state of Galnus and the real capital of Galnus is actually Cadaado. You Cayr consider Dhusomareb colonized by Galnus up until recently when you were totally defeated by QQ as far as Guriceel.

So you might be capable of removing QQ through force, but can you defeat him politically without destroying Galnus ?

Bro are you from the Tolka too, which hg sub?

bidenkulaha

GalYare

QQ will be reasonable if he sees where the wind is blowing. Election will happen eventually. This isn’t JL. Don’t assume he’s like muse bihi or Deni either who are incredibly stubborn

Cali ciid is in Cabudwaq I thought?
Yeah you are correct Ciid fled to Cabudwaaq, it's probably safe and wise for him to flee from HGs after clashing with President QQ.

Staying in Dhusomareeb while clashing with GM President is pretty much an suicide.

1694176364119.png

Trending

Latest posts