Galmudug VP Cali Ciid says QoorQoor is trying to sabotage HSM’s campaign against Shabaab

cow

VIP
I told you nigga, this will be rooblr vs farmaajo part 2.

Cali ciid is untouchable and has many friends. Galnus won't survive this.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I told you nigga, this will be rooblr vs farmaajo part 2.

Cali ciid is untouchable and has many friends. Galnus won't survive this.
You give this too much importance. But he confirmed an interesting thing the macawiisley is being opened up by the Cabdiwayeel and QQ. If QQ is serious and wants to deny this he should go to Camaara lol

cow

VIP
You give this too much importance. But he confirmed an interesting thing the macawiisley is being opened up by the Cabdiwayeel and QQ. If QQ is serious and wants to deny this he should go to Camaara lol

First of all I welcome cali ciids war on two faced qoor qoor.

Second cali ciid said abdi wayeel stopped marexan macawisley from joining the fake war on al shabaab.

If that is true then abdi wayeel has done a good thing. I doubt the whole mx macawisley story. No mx clan militias would die for HG.

We did that during ahul sunnah days and hg were ungrateful.

Anyway how do you see this going?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
First of all I welcome cali ciids war on two faced qoor qoor.

Second cali ciid said abdi wayeel stopped marexan macawisley from joining the fake war on al shabaab.

If that is true then abdi wayeel has done a good thing. I doubt the whole mx macawisley story. No mx clan militias would die for HG.

We did that during ahul sunnah days and hg were ungrateful.

Anyway how do you see this going?
The war is real if it’s just with macawiisley and not SNA which is easily infiltrated unfortunately.

Anyway Ciid + Damuljadiid vs QQ + Cabdiwayeel + mucaaradka Damuljadiid.

I back the gov in this coming fight as they have Dhusamareb through mahad Salad and Fiqi Galkayo.

cow

VIP
The war is real if it’s just with macawiisley and not SNA which is easily infiltrated unfortunately.

Anyway Ciid + Damuljadiid vs QQ + Cabdiwayeel + mucaaradka Damuljadiid.

I back the gov in this coming fight as they have Dhusamareb through mahad Salad and Fiqi Galkayo.

Culusow lost qoor qoor, will loose guudlaawe if Culusow makes deal with jeyte.

Munaafiq madoobe no one can believe a single word or promise he makes.

Culusow will be alone and naked. Without a single fms with him

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Culusow lost qoor qoor, will loose guudlaawe if Culusow makes deal with jeyte.

Munaafiq madoobe no one can believe a single word or promise he makes.

Culusow will be alone and naked. Without a single fms with him
HSM doesn’t need the FMS’s anymore. Debt relief is already being signed this month and most of the FGS plans (on arms embargo, NCC/constitution, EAC etc) are going to be Sep-Nov decisions.

He should focus on having elections early next year. Probably best after April when another 5,000 ATMIS is out after this month’s 3,000.

50269D14-A994-43FB-96A5-C0989EBD2689.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
E89D7766-3523-44B6-838F-A9EBBF5AC61C.jpeg
back when Cali Ciid sacked Cabdiwayeel before QQ brought him back last year which coincided with Fahad Yasin opening a NISA office in Dhusamareb

cow

VIP
Cali ciid is in Cabudwaq I thought?

Nope he is in dhuusamareeb. Currently meeting with culusow.

My prediction is qoor qoor will go to cadaado. galnus parliament is in cadaado.

Al cadaale the hijacker of sntv hasn't posted it on sntv yet - looks like so far he sticking with his sub clan.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nope he is in dhuusamareeb. Currently meeting with culusow.

My prediction is qoor qoor will go to cadaado. galnus parliament is in cadaado.

Al cadaale the hijacker of sntv hasn't posted it on sntv yet - looks like so far he sticking with his sub clan.
Common misconception, parliament is in Dhusamareb

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I think we’re past that. Cayr is too strong now, Saleebaan recently signed a peace deal they see the winds of change coming next year
We will see in the next 4 months, I think there is going to be a conflict because after all we are Somalis no one just leaves their position peacefully. Then you have the added fuel to the fire Saleebaan and Cayr have land disputes and have killed many men from each other.

Trending

Latest posts