Galmudug MPS Visit Puntland's Garacad Port

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Galmudug is 15 years old, they were established in 2006 waxana ka hormarsan South West who is only 4 years old. Galmudug lack the human capital, look at they're diaspora stuck in singing songs not doing any real hard work, other then a few 'ganacsato' who invest in GM, I really feel sorry for Abudwaaq future, your destiny depends on HG getting they're act together who is one of most failed clans in Somalia. These ppl honor aideed who left them off in a worse position.
MX vs HG is over land dispute, but the blood feud and land disputes in HG vs HG is so much more extensive and deep rooted, so even if we had no land disputes or clan skirmishes with them, they would have it within themselves making governance impossible and thus growth slow. Galnus is a failed state unless MX colonize HG for at lteast 100 years, until they are more civilized.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
MX vs HG is over land dispute, but the blood feud and land disputes in HG vs HG is so much more extensive and deep rooted, so even if we had no land disputes or clan skirmishes with them, they would have it within themselves making governance impossible and thus growth slow. Galnus is a failed state unless MX colonize HG for at lteast 100 years, until they are more civilized.

I am aware of the divisions between HG is brutal and bloody. Ahlul Sunnah(cayr) and dhusomareeb can not even tolerate seeing cadaado(ximan iyo xeeb saleban) or baraxley(sacad GM) and vice versa, even till today jid goyo ayaa uu dhaxayso waxayna isku jiran 50 kilometers. Ka waran meel 50 kilometers isku jiro oo kala mamul ah oo jid goyo uu dhaxayso. Aideed left this clan a mess. Wa beel fashilmay, halka somalida inteeda kale dawlad fashilmay bay ku jiran. We are stuck in a state failure not clan failure like HG.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You will get your fair share sxb, but you make it seem HGs are some Xaasid creatures kkkkk

Beesha MX from all over Somali lands the best place for them is been Galmudug, so far it's the only place that gave MX a fair and equal right, subhana'Allah you have more MPs and ministers than Sacad the founder of Galmudug and even in Hobyo you will get deegaan representatives yet you are still calacaaling?

What more can HGs give, will an arm or a leg suffice?

HG 3 senators
MX 3 senators
Rest 2 senators

or

HG 2 senators
MX 3 senators
3 senators mixed (can include HG)

That is fair, anything lower than 2 senators for MX is straight up disrespectful.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I am aware of the divisions between HG is brutal and bloody. Ahlul Sunnah(cayr) and dhusomareeb can not even tolerate seeing cadaado(ximan iyo xeeb saleban) or baraxley(sacad GM) and vice versa, even till today jid goyo ayaa uu dhaxayso waxayna isku jiran 50 kilometers. Ka waran meel 50 kilometers isku jiro oo kala mamul ah oo jid goyo uu dhaxayso. Aideed left this clan a mess. Wa beel fashilmay, halka somalida inteeda kale dawlad fashilmay bay ku jiran. We are stuck in a state failure not clan failure like HG.
Their internal issues makes them basically as good as rotten potatoes, no economic, security or political alliances with them makes sense, because they are not a cohesive clan. Cayr collaborates with PL, then Sacad collaborates with PL, all because its Saleebaan President of Galnus. We as MX are a stabilizing Agent in Galnus, and a token 1 seat in the senate is what we get for our good efforts.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Their internal issues makes them basically as good as rotten potatoes, no economic, security or political alliances with them makes sense, because they are not a cohesive clan. Cayr collaborates with PL, then Sacad collaborates with PL, all because its Saleebaan President of Galnus. We as MX are a stabilizing Agent in Galnus, and a token 1 seat in the senate is what we get for our good efforts.
They truly are a failed clan they cant even liberate their towns from AS did you know Saleeban and Cayr refused to fight against AS and said Sacad your on your own. It was Farmaajo that poured heavy resources into making it some semblant of a state but now he should pull the plug post election

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They truly are a failed clan they cant even liberate their towns from AS did you know Saleeban and Cayr refused to fight against AS and said Sacad your on your own. It was Farmaajo that poured heavy resources into making it some semblant of a state but now he should pull the plug post election

We didn't give them free political credit and legitimacy, helping our dysfunctional neighbors by giving them our blessing and throwing resources at them was meant to create a new and more prosperous Galnus that would benefit us also, but it hasn't, Alshabab is still there, they still undercutting us in every setting possible such as Galnus senatate, HG is a uniquely self destructive clan we should just build a wall and watch them create hell on earth!

TekNiKo

VIP
We didn't give them free political credit and legitimacy, helping our dysfunctional neighbors by giving them our blessing and throwing resources at them was meant to create a new and more prosperous Galnus that would benefit us also, but it hasn't, Alshabab is still there, they still undercutting us in every setting possible such as Galnus senatate, HG is a uniquely self destructive clan we should just build a wall and watch them create hell on earth!
Reminds me of the tale Scorpion and the frog. They shall never return to politics and when Farmaajo is reelected Abgaal will return to the fold

:wow: All this calacaal by mx yet HG has its own functioning state with a port, mx need to focus on their Gedo state building than HG/GM affair

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Qoorqoor and Rooble is the scorpion while Farmaajo is the frog, what a great analogy.
You know how the analogy is even better, usually frogs are resistant to scorpions venom and even eats it :mjlol:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Galnus already fails to meet the minimum of 2 regions per FMS because mudug is divided, now how can it be a regional state if we leave, we take two districts with us, then Galgaduud will be divided also, all that remains is 2-3 districts depending on Alshabab.

Our position is clear, we have no spite against HG claiming Galnus or whatever, we demand fair share in partnership or we simply going to pull the plug on the failed state, you would do the same thing its interest no hard feelings.
You guys remind me of Dhulbahanti. You dont want to participate to build GM. But just using them cause you guys don't believe on Federal system.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You know how the analogy is even better, usually frogs are resistant to scorpions venom and even eats it :mjlol:

our resources are being wasted on these people, it is as Tekniko said, they do not care for their own well being and its in their nature to self-destruct, they are gluttonous and stuck in their ways of moriyaanimo, there is one or two who has a brain but the overwhelming horde is brain dead zombie moriyaan.:susp:

TekNiKo

VIP
Qoorqoor and Rooble is the scorpion while Farmaajo is the frog, what a great analogy.
Yes The frog wants to simply help but gets stabbed due to scorpion nature. Marehan nature is to uplift and help but we alwaya get stabbed. Its time we become more selfish.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
:wow: All this calacaal by mx yet HG has its own functioning state with a port, mx need to focus on their Gedo state building than HG/GM affair
I am going to get my senate one way or another, there is no calaacal about that, and galnus is nothing without me, its just Baraxley and I don't want your stinking slum baraxley.

This is your elder, and this is what you call calaacal.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
our resources are being wasted on these people, it is as Tekniko said, they do not care for their own well being and its in their nature to self-destruct, they are gluttonous and stuck in their ways of moriyaanimo, there is one or two who has a brain but the overwhelming horde is brain dead zombie moriyaan.:susp:
This is what our taxes are going to, Futishari, Igu Sawir, and jokes :tocry:

TekNiKo

VIP

I cant wait until Mudane Farmaajo cuts off their federal aid, they will be back to killing each other in no time. I prefer 2016 era when this paper state was restricted to Cadado and Baraxleey. And Sh Shaakir ruled Samareeb

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I cant wait until Mudane Farmaajo cuts off their federal aid, they will be back to killing each other in no time. I prefer 2016 era when this paper state was restricted to Cadado and Baraxleey. And Sh Shaakir ruled Samareeb
Runta, it won't be a good thing. Galmudug prospering will benefit all. But, when one side decides to stop backstabbing, going out of their ways to become scorpions, then the whole state could prosper.

TekNiKo

VIP
Runta, it won't be a good thing. Galmudug prospering will benefit all. But, when one side decides to stop backstabbing, going out of their ways to become scorpions, then the whole state could prosper.
1 Senator for MX in Upper House is absolutely unacceptable and causing deep resentment, how the fock does Sacad Ayr and Saleeban get one each and all of MX which is more laandhere 1? Its ludicrous

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
1 Senator for MX in Upper House is absolutely unacceptable and causing deep resentment, how the fock does Sacad Ayr and Saleeban get one each and all of MX which is more laandhere 1? Its ludicrous
My subclan have one senate seat :pachah1: .