NEWS Galmudug MPS Visit Puntland's Garacad Port

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Xildhibaano kamid ah Baarlamaanka Galmudug oo booqday Dekedda Garacad
240392275_388404582646632_2259528049391669116_n-777x437.jpg

POSTED BY: JIBRIL QOOBEY AUGUST 20, 2021

Xildhibaano katirsan Baarlamaanka Dowlad Gobaleedka Galmudug ayaa booqday Dekedda Garacad ee Gobalka Mudug, taas oo haatan wajigeedii kowaad uu marayo gabagabo.

Xildhibaanada ayaa kulan la qaatay masuuliyiinta Shirkadda Wadaagsin ee gacanta ku heysa dhismaha Dekedda, kuwaas oo uga warbixiyay sida ay u socoto shaqada dhismaha Dekedda iyo xilliga la doonayo in lasoo gaba-gabeeyo
Dekedda Garacad ayaa dhismaheedu mareya meel wanaagsan, waxaana soo gaba-gaboobay dhismaha jambiga kowaad ee Maraakiibtu kusoo xiran doonto, oo dhan 100-Mitir, kaas oo xariga laga jari doono, waxaana bilaaban doona dhismaha jambiga labaad oo ka kooban 170-Mitir, sida ay sheegeen Injineerada gacanta ku haya dhismaha Dekedda.

Idilnews

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Garacad Port will be opening the first 100 meter quay. This can hold a container sized ship of this size.

1549356687_0.jpg

The good news is, this is only 1 quay, there is 3 other docks to be finished which are larger in size, they will be able to hold larger container. Where-as in Galmudug their jetty can only hold down boats the size of this

half-cabin-no-licence.jpg

Please reer galmudug ha nagu noqon sida Somaliland oo riyo ku nool 30 SANO. Riyada hobyo waxay ku dhamanysa waa fishin boats piers.

This is odd. What does the progress of Garacad Port have to do with Galmudug Mps?
Shouldn't they be talking to their constituents in Galmudug state?

I've noticed a troubling habit of Somali politicians always going outside of their job role and jurisdiction instead of tending to their duties. This is not aimed at Galmudug only, I've seen Puntite Politicians doing strange things like this also.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This is odd. What does the progress of Garacad Port have to do with Galmudug Mps?

I've noticed a troubling habit of Somali politicians always going outside of their job role and jurisdiction instead of tending to their duties. This is not aimed at Galmudug only, I've seen Puntite Politicians doing strange things like this also.
Those are MX from Galmudug lool.

Maybe they want to be part of grand opening.

Perhaps they were invited to take part in the opening ceremony, has the date been announced?

I propose that Federal States should start fining MPs and Ministers who are not in their office/with their constituents during working hours. It appears they can do what they want without any oversight let alone any repercussions.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Garacad whether part of PL or Galnus will provide essential trade route for my people, we shall inspect the port and make our plans, its business.
Your kin put huge investment in Hobyo. Now you want to use Garcaad !!.

Anyway we welcome anyone to invest in PL port but under our laws :ufdup:.

to be fair, alot of stake holders are also hail from Galmudug

to be fair, alot of stake holders are also hail from Galmudug

I have not heard of any non-Puntites buying significant shares in Shirkadda Wadaagsan but if necessary prove me wrong.

Regardless, these people are outside of their jurisdiction and if they are using their political position and working hours to buy personal shares or carry out personal business, this is unethical.

Though they should'nt of visited on behalf of Galmudug state we welcome this initiative, more people, more business, more traffic for the port. Viva garacad

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This port will serve reer cabudwaaq well, I can already smell the money :banderas:
giphy.gif

It's bilateral benefit this port. The port relies on client regions to prosper, so if you want garacad to gain customers, you need to pray galmudug economically grows. That's why I am against developing 'ports' it makes u directly linked to the serving region success. I prefer an isolated economy from globalism where we do our own production and rely on our own people not shisheeye regions.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It's bilateral benefit this port. The port relies on client regions to prosper, so if you want garacad to gain customers, you need to pray galmudug economically grows. That's why I am against developing 'ports' it makes u directly linked to the serving region success. I prefer an isolated economy from globalism where we do our own production and rely on our own people not shisheeye regions.
I don't think the purpose of Garacad is to act as money making machine lol, its purpose is probably to entice CM to move to Garacad, a sort of human shield to prevent the hordes from taking over, they are already gracing deep inside North Mudug. I bet you land is free for some CM probably the Rer Mahad and Cabdi Ciise only pay 40 bucks for papers to the municipal and get 20x20 plot for free.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mx leaving or staying in Galmudug bears no difference, they were always our exotic small Token to make GM look more an inclusive rainbow state.
Galnus already fails to meet the minimum of 2 regions per FMS because mudug is divided, now how can it be a regional state if we leave, we take two districts with us, then Galgaduud will be divided also, all that remains is 2-3 districts depending on Alshabab.

Our position is clear, we have no spite against HG claiming Galnus or whatever, we demand fair share in partnership or we simply going to pull the plug on the failed state, you would do the same thing its interest no hard feelings.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galnus already fails to meet the minimum of 2 regions per FMS because mudug is divided, now how can it be a regional state if we leave, we take two districts with us, then Galgaduud will be divided also, all that remains is 2-3 districts depending on Alshabab.

Our position is clear, we have no spite against HG claiming Galnus or whatever, we demand fair share in partnership or we simply going to pull the plug on the failed state, you would do the same thing its interest no hard feelings.

Galmudug is 15 years old, they were established in 2006 waxana ka hormarsan South West who is only 4 years old. Galmudug lack the human capital, look at they're diaspora stuck in singing songs not doing any real hard work, other then a few 'ganacsato' who invest in GM, I really feel sorry for Abudwaaq future, your destiny depends on HG getting they're act together who is one of most failed clans in Somalia. These ppl honor aideed who left them off in a worse position.

Trending

Latest posts