Galmudug MPS Visit Puntland's Garacad Port

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
1 Senator for MX in Upper House is absolutely unacceptable and causing deep resentment, how the fock does Sacad Ayr and Saleeban get one each and all of MX which is more laandhere 1? Its ludicrous
the Galnus leadership decided who they wanted to give the seat to and from what clan, its basically Qoorqoor and VP ciid, and its blatant corruption because they are not representative of Galnus, how many Abgaals are there in Galnus compared to MX ? 10,000 MX to 1 Abgaal, same with Murursade.

The Galnus senate should be split 50/50 between Darood and Irir, I accept no less than 2 for MX, and thats absolute minimum.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
the Galnus leadership decided who they wanted to give the seat to and from what clan, its basically Qoorqoor and VP ciid, and its blatant corruption because they are not representative of Galnus, how many Abgaals are there in Galnus compared to MX ? 10,000 MX to 1 Abgaal, same with Murursade.

The Galnus senate should be split 50/50 between Darood and Irir, I accept no less than 2 for MX, and thats absolute minimum.
Yup 2016 was supposed to be transitory first step but now repeating the same mistakes can have deadly consequences. Reer Dalal dgaf if were president we not losing our only seat to Celi sister or Garyare that Ciid guy is playing with fire

Trending