Galmudug Election: Ahmed Abdi Kaariye (Qoorqoor) elected as President

Exodus

Alienist
This guy is a curse upon HG. He works to bring division with his absurd demands on all HG. Xaaf is also another pest he wants to forever remain president. Neither know anything about unity and power-sharing.

I hope after Qoor-Qoor, a Saruur president is elected. HG has no need for ppl who seek to divide us
It's time for Saruur to step out from the Shadows and guide Galmudug and our HG cousins to the light :rejoice:

FB_IMG_1580659263154.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I read your other comment. Can I ask why are you Anti Xaaf and pro QoorQoor?
Xaaf's term is up and Sacad alone can't be president. The other HG subs have to be given the seat aswell. Xaaf just wants to chill there and that will cause internal division and qabyaalad.

Salebaan being given the presidency this time is correct and brings HG unity. Sh Shakir and Xaaf are troublemakers and Sacad can not vy for presidency twice in a row.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Xaaf's term is up and Sacad alone can't be president. The other HG subs have to be given the seat aswell. Xaaf just wants to chill there and that will cause internal division and qabyaalad.

Salebaan being given the presidency this time is correct and brings HG unity. Sh Shakir and Xaaf are troublemakers and Sacad can not vy for presidency twice in a row.

Reer Xaaji Saleebaan should use this chance to make Galmudug a viable state and prove they are better leaders than Sacad. All they have to do is flush out the terrorists and get Hobyo up and running. Most of the instability in Galmudug is in the Ximan & Xeeb zone so i don't want to hear Sacad being scapegoated for these problems anymore :manny:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Reer Xaaji Saleebaan should use this chance to make Galmudug a viable state and prove they are better leaders than Sacad. All they have to do is flush out the terrorists and get Hobyo up and running. Most of the instability in Galmudug is in the Ximan & Xeeb zone so i don't want to hear Sacad being scapegoated for these problems anymore :manny:
Salebaan have a reserved reputation and I think they will bring a new style leadership to GM:yacadiim:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era you lost all nasab niyahow, farmajo nasabka ka ridday mana dagaalamaysid kkkkk wa runta in manta niin gedo ka yimi ku yirahdo ma tashan kartid ana ku taliye, sharaf bay kula tahay, your clan is doomed as all clans in presidency will follow hassan sheikh path regarding GM like farmajo did, the next leader will do it and your role in somalia will revert to beel loo taliyo. I wud prefer massive all out war to restore my nasab, the n ext thing is coming in hubka laga furto, gobtu iyo nasabku ayaa hub haysto si loo ilaliyo nasabnimadooda.

nasabka alla ka rid as my father says, in his eyes this sort of shit farmajo n kheyre pulled off in galmudug shud have u in tears at the status of your clan today. U r lower then even un-armed clans who have no nasab to protect. This was a massive victory for beesha sade, there is no way u can switch it about isma dilayno, waba dhimataye niin kale ku taliyo oo BEEL AH. @Dues Ex Machete YOUR HIS SULTAN TODAY, SHALI ANA UU AHAA, NAGA ASTUR WAXANI KELEBKA AH.

PL WA GOB WE FIGHT HADI NIIN NALA SOO DIRO LIKE JAMA ALI JAMA 2001. NASABKU CAYAAR MA AHA. THATS WHY UR FUCKIN SLAVE LAGA DHOOFIN JIRAY HOBYO, AS U WUD SAY ISMA DILAYNO, PPL WILL SELL U IF U ALLOW THEM TO RULE U HADI AADAN GOBANIMADINA ILASHAN WAX QAAWAN YAHOW MANTA NIIN GEDO KA YIMI AYAA KU MAMULO

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era we know all your weakness that how u conquered look at isaaq 96 war over hawiye jambalkooda soo turay abdirahman tuur. look at majerten war 2001 jambalka abdiqasim soo turay. we are different to u sxb admit it, we send a message to other somalis u cant play that game on us, if we just sat back, they wud see ninkani wuxu ka baqaya inay isla dagaalan so we can manipulate them to rule them becuz dagaal habar gedir ka baqaya, hence malin walbo waa lagu dhoofin as slave but once u do fight among hg respect ayaa dhacayso and u agree like majerten lets not do it again and u create pact that last 100 years. thats how we will check mate habar gedir for 100 years in la adoonsado niin kale oo liito ayaa lagu magacabayo oo dantada dayaco. while pl enjoys 20 years of growth and peace and only 5 days of battle, u need to trade off niyahow siyasad ma taqanid sxb iskaga tanasul bahasha qabilkaga iyo kaftanka ku har

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalic Era u guys used to treat all darod the same now u don't. U changed a-lot thinking u get some slight edge pitting one on the other or choosing one that is worse in quality for leadership. Niyahow they all the same about hawiye kkkk the old HG knew that, they just have different views on what 'darodism' idealogy to use on hawiye not that 'hawiye inu wax noqdo' kkkkk. Siyad style or Keenadiid style ayaa laysku haysto implementation model for GM.

Just look at him Samaale, u can see the darodism in him kkkk but its different flavor only to abdillahi yusuf who believed in sultan keenadiid approach
images

I say 'treaty reserve' is even better adding a new dimension to 'darodism' idealogy, a system fit for 'dad qaawaan si ceebtooda loo asturo oo environment portfolio la hos geeyo' after all even animals have a ministry why not 'dad qaawan'

Trending