Galmudug Election: Ahmed Abdi Kaariye (Qoorqoor) elected as President

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
UYqOb8u.jpg

We are rent free in your head

Nonsense & Negligence (N&N) bots like you are not in my head, in fact you are not even in reality to be bootyclapping for failed ex taxi driver Mr. Failmucho. His streak of failure after failure with extreme corruption attracts you to him. It’s says more about you than it does about him because we expect him to be corrupt and a failure it’s his family way

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You won't be celebrating when the looming conflict becomes the reality on the ground. Local clans vs FGS militias. International community will condemn such violence and demand a dialogue. Eventually this sham of an election will be nullified and repeated.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
He reminds me of a Sith Lord
This guy is a curse upon HG. He works to bring division with his absurd demands on all HG. Xaaf is also another pest he wants to forever remain president. Neither know anything about unity and power-sharing.

I hope after Qoor-Qoor, a Saruur president is elected. HG has no need for ppl who seek to divide us

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Big congratulations to the beautiful state of galmudug, the region is very rich in resources, I am sure peace will come next and the lives of the locals will improve immensely:)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You won't be celebrating when the looming conflict becomes the reality on the ground. Local clans vs FGS militias. International community will condemn such violence and demand a dialogue. Eventually this sham of an election will be nullified and repeated.
Somalia armed forces be like
when-you-go-to-africa-and-defeat-all-the-tribe-19687531.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This guy is a curse upon HG. He works to bring division with his absurd demands on all HG. Xaaf is also another pest he wants to forever remain president. Neither know anything about unity and power-sharing.

I hope after Qoor-Qoor, a Saruur president is elected. HG has no need for ppl who seek to divide us

Hopefully this will be the turning point for GM with alot of development incoming like Hobyo port and highways/railways.

Macalin M

Out here

Aren’t saruur bloody tiny?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Aren’t saruur bloody tiny?
They are HG regardless. All HG have to share leadership equally. It doesnt matter whether one is a smaller branch or another is a larger branch. The leadership must rotate and represent all of us, we are one clan after all

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts