Fowsiyo Yusuf Haji Adan gives in depth interview regarding Somali unity and national concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Yusur Abrar is not a career politician, she was a VP for Citibank before she took the job. I trust a woman who resigned her post within 2 months and exposed their corruption to the world more than politicians in Mogadishu. Yusur couldn't even resign in person, she had to send a letter from Dubai due to fear for her life. Fowsiyo's response was that Yusur Abrar is a little mental. :deadmanny:

It was not only Fawsiya that was trying to coerce Yusur to sanction the skimming of some $millions off some 12 million or so donor money, plus the frozen Somali assets. The pressure was coming from the highest moriyaan echelon plus the company they hired Shulman Rogers; namely HSM, Farah Abdiqafdir and Co. All they needed was her signature to release the money which she bravely refused, thats when the threats on her life started.
She exposed them badly with a pre-emptive strike and announced her resignation while she was in Dubia. All the word's media picked her story and those xamar crooks were left red faced. If anything, Fawsiya Haji seems a bit troubled with special needs and embarrassed herself with her refutation, Abdiwali Gas ayay isku yara eegyihin, inay wax isku yihin ayaad moodaa :)
From the moment I was appointed, I have continuously been asked to sanction deals and violate my fiduciary responsibility to the Somali people as head of the nation’s monetary authority.”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/5bf9ac6c-4319-11e3-8350-00144feabdc0.html#axzz49KGRJYXg

I don't hate ciidagale. Why do you hate your father, you don't want to claim your clan

I claim my Sheikhaal clan. My father is Sheikhaal but I have ultimate admiration for the Cidagale warriors who karbashed you. Noble clan. Something you are not.

ReeBorama

Ofcourse @ReeBorama will bootyclap for Yusuf Abraar. He's from Awdal like her.

Are you pro Somalia?

Relax dude, I have stated a factual matter and I dont know what Somalia you are talking about. In a perfect world where Somalia was a functioning state with no bantu and fanatic elements with strong central government, yes I would probably be a staunch nationalist but in the hot mess thats Somalia now, I am more of a regional nationalist if ya catch my drift, ruthless pragmatism:cool: :dabcasar:

Relax dude, I have stated a factual matter and I dont know what Somalia you are talking about. In a perfect world where Somalia was a functioning state with no bantu and fanatic elements with strong central government, yes I would probably be a staunch nationalist but in the hot mess thats Somalia now, I am more of a regional nationalist if ya catch my drift, ruthless pragmatism:cool: :dabcasar:

You are Sheegato. I have never met a reer Awdal SL supporter and I am from Ottawa, where majority are reer Awdal. That is the reason why I call you Sheegato

ReeBorama

Gadabursi are noble clan. I don't think @ReeBorama is Gadabursi. @Rooble is not SL supporter. He is real Gadabursi
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.