Fowsiyo Yusuf Haji Adan gives in depth interview regarding Somali unity and national concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
In short she says:

1) Somalis should take responsibility over their country's issues
2) The terror attacks and clan animosity are harming our progress, they are the reason why UN is interfering
3) We could become incredibly rich in very little time if security resumes because we have abundant resources
4) Somalis need to go back to their old ways of resolving conflict, we must sit under geedka for months together
5) She supports the unity of Somalia and Somaliland and wants for her fellow Northerners to do the same.
6) Clan rabshad is the reason why we can't have an election with one man one vote, qabiilists sabotaged the elections.
7) She urges Somalis to look to the future, feel postive about change and to look back at the sad histories of some of the most successful African countries today.

http://allbanaadirnews.net/153-2/

waraabe

Your superior
She is a traitor. I won't forgive her. If she is getting shanked if she comes back to Hargeisa. Once a dirty waqooyi always a dirty waqooyi

3) We could become incredibly rich in very little time if security resumes because we have abundant resources

this is very true.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
I don't think Hargeisa elites take an old loose halimo in xamars woman's words serious. many men found themselves begging for forgiveness and ended up kissing Hargeisa airport tarmac just to come back to sland

McD30

Bored to death
According to Yusur Abrar, our brief Central bank governor, this woman told her to open a private account in Dubai to redirect recovered national assets. She was exposed in the Monitoring Report in 2014, her fake tears mean nothing we all know she is in Mogadishu for the money.

I don't t think she was corrupt. There's no evidence.

She was shuffled out of cabinet in 2014. We are well into 2016 and she is still speaking of the unity of Somalia. She has nothing to gain for speaking out

McD30

Bored to death
Yusur Abrar is not a career politician, she was a VP for Citibank before she took the job. I trust a woman who resigned her post within 2 months and exposed their corruption to the world more than politicians in Mogadishu. Yusur couldn't even resign in person, she had to send a letter from Dubai due to fear for her life. Fowsiyo's response was that Yusur Abrar is a little mental. :deadmanny:

I am everything you worthless little c*nt.
We are getting even more rich from berbera port deal and the berbera Ethiopia corridor.

I am your high born you donkey

SL signed off a 45% revenue deal with DP World. DP World has not promised any investment.

SL will not be able to pay its soldiers next year. 30 years of even more poverty.

But you bootyclap for Kulmiye. Your mind is brainwashed

waraabe

Your superior
SL signed off a 45% revenue deal with DP World. DP World has not promised any investment.

SL will not be able to pay its soldiers next year. 30 years of even more poverty.

But you bootyclap for Kulmiye. Your mind is brainwashed
Keep jumping all over the place

I am better then all idoor put together

I will bring out the karbash like I did in 94

Keep jumping all over the place

I am better then all idoor put together

I will bring out the karbash like I did in 94

Cidagale took care of you. Iska amus. All airport workers are Cidagale. You can only use the airport to go through it. That's it.

You karbashed no one. You only shelled Xaafada Mohamed Mooge neighborhood with women and children inside but you were dealt with and had your ass kicked all the back north to Berbera.

There is no HA warrior. You hid behind Garhajis in SNM days

waraabe

Your superior
Cidagale took care of you. Iska amus. All airport workers are Cidagale. You can only use the airport to go through it. That's it.

You karbashed no one. You only shelled Xaafada Mohamed Mooge neighborhood with women and children inside but you were dealt with and had your ass kicked all the back north to Berbera

Kkkk

You bent the knee. You are angry you didn't bend the futo.

I am your warden boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending