Forget about Kismaayo

Remember i used to tell you that post-Amisom there will be foreign bases like Djibouti. Kismaayo will always have this UAE base even if Kenya leaves. The most stupid propaganda i have ever read was a non native clan wanting to capture Buaale for Caasimada. Its like saying a clan from East middle shabelle is going to control Jalalaqsi for supposed Caasimad 🤣🤣

In reality they want to elect that Native clan and get the vice prez from kud ka guur to qanjo u guur🤣🤣

#UPDATE Dawladda Imaaraarka Carabta ayaa Gaadiid dagaal geysatay Jubbaland, halkaas oo dhawaan laga dhisayo saldhig Milateri oo ay yeelanayso Imaaraatka Carabta.

Garoonka Diyaaradaha, Dekeda Kismaayo iyo dhulbaaxad weyn leh ayay Imaaraatku lawareegayaan oo Jubbaland ah.

Saldhiga Kismaayo ayaa qeyb kanoqonaya heshiiska guud ee Imaaraatka ay kula wareegeen Malafka Amniga ee Soomaaliya.

2017-kii ayaa u dambeysay Imaaraatka oo gaadiid dagaal toos u geeya dawlad gobaleedyada.

Screenshot_20230323-091441.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Remember i used to tell you that post-Amisom there will be foreign bases like Djibouti. Kismaayo will always have this UAE base even if Kenya leaves. The most stupid propaganda i have ever read was a non native clan wanting to capture Buaale for Caasimada. Its like saying a clan from East middle shabelle is going to control Jalalaqsi for supposed Caasimad 🤣🤣

In reality they want to elect that Native clan and get the vice prez from kud ka guur to qanjo u guur🤣🤣

#UPDATE Dawladda Imaaraarka Carabta ayaa Gaadiid dagaal geysatay Jubbaland, halkaas oo dhawaan laga dhisayo saldhig Milateri oo ay yeelanayso Imaaraatka Carabta.

Garoonka Diyaaradaha, Dekeda Kismaayo iyo dhulbaaxad weyn leh ayay Imaaraatku lawareegayaan oo Jubbaland ah.

Saldhiga Kismaayo ayaa qeyb kanoqonaya heshiiska guud ee Imaaraatka ay kula wareegeen Malafka Amniga ee Soomaaliya.

2017-kii ayaa u dambeysay Imaaraatka oo gaadiid dagaal toos u geeya dawlad gobaleedyada.

View attachment 261999

Im loving the FKD level since HAG have joined in large numbers on the spot. We r sub dividing every region like 'south east mudug' for sacad and 'east/west sanaag'. Now it's east middle shabelle. Let the truth set us free

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you dont delete your post waxaa ka heshaad lee dahay get out of this thread its not concern you

U brought up Kismaayo and we know who owns that, change the 'title thread'. U want to talk about 'kista' yet no nigga in kista is going to listen to u, lol so why bother?

U brought up Kismaayo and we know who owns that, change the 'title thread'
No was not about you its ok now 🤣🤣

I used East middle shabelle to avoid other clans who live in there and Jalalaqsi since i compared Jalalaqsi to Buaale. Bc of Ramadan im avoiding to mention clans it will be Xan

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No was not about you its ok now 🤣🤣

I've noticed hagnimo can't exist. 1. Darod will object and separate from it. This then always leads to hawadle leaving next, then murusade, then hiraab collapsing on itself, and then HG fighting itself as 'abgaal' remains bewildered. It sounds nice HAGNIMO but that is the trend I observed. It sounds great in theory but not in reality tho.

I've noticed hagnimo can't exist. 1. Darod will object and separate from it. This then always leads to hawadle leaving next, then murusade, then hiraab collapsing on itself, and then HG fighting itself as 'abgaal' remains bewildered. It sounds nice HAGNIMO but that is the trend I observed. It sounds great in theory but not in reality tho.
bro this topic is not about HAG its about the UAE base in Kismaayo that will replace KDF we gonna have one UAE base in Hirshabelle Abdullahi Nur 30 jir already finished the deal in Abu Dhabi but it will be on the coastal area so i have no problem with it i don't claim there.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 261999
Kismayo niman Kuumade Darood ba ka taliya nin MX marwalba kaa xigo ee is ceji nadalyahow.

I wonder how UAE feels about somalia extracting it’s oil as hsm said the other day we have to get our qeyraad out instead of begging the world. Since gulf countries produce their own would they feel like somalia is another competition?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wonder how UAE feels about somalia extracting it’s oil as hsm said the other day we have to get our qeyraad out instead of begging the world. Since gulf countries produce their own would they feel like somalia is another competition?
Who runs Kismayo port? Is it under UAE ?

That geylan media guy is such a hater. Look how he phrases it!
Jubaland been getting this types of trucks since 2019. There are about 500 of them right now if not more.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
who said im claiming Kismaayo? Im not "banned" we are here together granpa tell me the username of Smile i know the m*d one is reading it🤣🤣
@TekNiKo seem to be losing it.

On Gaylan. He’s way too obvious with his bias, even in good news can’t avoid turning it into a negative. UAE investing so much into building bases across Somalia and enlisting 15k troops, fully funded and equipped with heavy weaponry will be a game changer for the fight against Shabaab. I bet if Qatar did this for Farmaajo he’d be over the moon.

bro this topic is not about HAG its about the UAE base in Kismaayo that will replace KDF we gonna have one UAE base in Hirshabelle Abdullahi Nur 30 jir already finished the deal in Abu Dhabi but it will be on the coastal area so i have no problem with it i don't claim there.

Is it true that both Galmudug and Hirshabelle is getting UAE bases, it seems that all states are getting UAE bases which is kinda concerning for Somalia.

@TekNiKo seem to be losing it.

On Gaylan. He’s way too obvious with his bias, even in good news can’t avoid turning it into a negative. UAE investing so much into building bases across Somalia and enlisting 15k troops, fully funded and equipped with heavy weaponry will be a game changer for the fight against Shabaab. I bet if Qatar did this for Farmaajo he’d be over the moon.

Kkkkk Tekniko and his western gedo kins must have realized by now that they will forever be stuck in their corner of gedo as 3rd class citizens and also they will never see Kismaayo in their life time but as mere guests.

What an pitiful future for reer west gedo.

Is it true that both Galmudug and Hirshabelle is getting UAE bases, it seems that all states are getting UAE bases which is kinda concerning for Somalia.
Galmudug and Hirshabelle should jump on the UAE and Ethiopia bandwagon that is why PL is ahead of us. We cannot be used against Mogadishu and if the president is not local like Farmaajo we will be against him. Instead of waiting from Mogadishu why not deal with the UAE and get these funds and logistics your neighbour have

Screenshot_20230323-124026.jpg
Screenshot_20230323-124003.jpg

Trending