Fire in Wajaale market Northern Somalia

It’s an insult to say no Absame owns business in wajaale especially coming from you Absame hater. @Arkan the Absame hater I have to put a notice out for you. you have pulled some stunts before.
bored star wars GIF by Hyper RPG
$5.3 million was lost in the Wajaale fire and not a single penny was lost from the so called Absame businessmen that apparently exist in Wajaale. It was all Isaaq and Samaroon. It's also those two donating to rebuild and donating to those that lost their livelihoods.

I don't hate anyone, I'm just being objective. So where exactly are these Absame you speak of?

@Arkan Stop insulting my people that lost their livelihood in Wajaale ✋ Have the energy to counter those claiming your actual Land

You're a clown. There is no OG in Wajaale.

People can claim whatever they want. The 13 out of 13 MPs representing Awdal are all Samaroon. Nice deflection though.

The 10% are non existent and this is how the so called 60% are treated.
Yusuf Imaan is the merciless Samaroon military commander of Saylac who has Ciise in a headlock.

View attachment 296719

Awdalite

Araabi
@Arkan Stop insulting my people that lost their livelihood in Wajaale ✋ Have the energy to counter those claiming your actual Land

Anyone can claim anything online. I can also create a map and write Gadabursi inhabiting Goday and Wardheer. Doesn't make it true though.

In both the 2005 and 2021 SL parliamentary elections last, the Ciise couldn't get 1 seat out of the 13 seats in Awdal and was gifted a token seat on both occasions. That tells you all you need to know.

Regarding Wajaale, there are 0 OG on the Wajaale local city council. That also tells you all you need to know.

So are we gonna be shameless now and claim places you dont live
Frank Henenlotter Smh GIF by Eternal Family
I remember when he said Hargeisa is 60% Ogaden. :mjkkk:
Hargeisa is 60% Ogaden city we call upon DDS adminstration to Protect the native Absame citizens of Hargeisa against these British loving terrorists

SNM tried to genocide innocent Ogaden & Dhulbahante civilians in the north to establish their colonial state of Somaliland but they will never succeed. All their crimes are being documented in 2023.

View attachment 259227

Trending