Fire in Wajaale market Northern Somalia

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Samaroon being business owners that’s new to me. I have never seen a samaroon shop. Most of y’all are teachers and corporate workers. First hotel owned by samaroon was opened by former Somalia minister of finance.
You probably barely know anything about Samaroon, just stereotypes. Forget about any business owners. Only me and @Arkan are familiar.

Samaroon being business owners that’s new to me. I have never seen a samaroon shop. Most of y’all are teachers and corporate workers. First hotel owned by samaroon was opened by former Somalia minister of finance.
Bro what are you talking about? Do you realise how stupid you sound? That's like me saying most of y'all are camel herders and nothing else beside that.

I guess some people do take stereotypes at face value.
texas rangers gallo GIF by MLB

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bro what are you talking about? Do you realise how stupid you sound?

That's like me saying most of y'all are camel herders and nothing else beside that.
The stereotype is much worse. :drakelaugh:Miskeen. Forgive him for the foot-in-mouth syndrome.

Bro what are you talking about? Do you realise how stupid you sound? That's like me saying most of y'all are camel herders and nothing else beside that.

I guess some people do take stereotypes at face value.
Am serious bro point me to one famous samaroon businessman? What restaurant or store does a samaroon own in qurbaha I have yet to see one.
You probably barely know anything about Samaroon, just stereotypes. Forget about any business owners. Only me and @Arkan are familiar.
Give me a samaroon business owner in qurbaha I want to go see if they exist.

Forget No Way GIF by Tony-Jazz

I guess being humble and non bragging amounts to owning little to nothing in the eyes of Shiisheye.
You do brag pretty good over here but you brag about stuff your folks are good at which is books and farming. I will give it to you though you folks are some good educated people.

I like samaroon.
snoop dogg love GIF by MTV Cribs

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Am serious bro point me to one famous samaroon businessman? What restaurant or store does a samaroon own in qurbaha I have yet to see one.

Give me a samaroon business owner in qurbaha I want to go see if they exist.

Forget No Way GIF by Tony-Jazz
I'm related to some. First-hand accounts. I don't need to lie. :manny:
I suppose that being humble and not bragging might be perceived as having little to no business success to Shiisheye
I don't generally care what they think.

Awdalite

Araabi
Shameless behaviour fr

It's like calling Godey Diristan or Hawiye land :lol:
He came at OG dee huuno. Why would I be talking about samaroon for no reason?

Informing you that Wajaale isn't and has never been 'Ogadenia' doesn't mean he was coming at you. It's being factual and historically meticulous. The Reserve Area was and has never been known by the name Ogadenia. If you can't handle that fact then that's your issue.

Trending