FINSBURY PARK MOSQUE ATTACKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieHustler I heard a Somali woman died. This is a totally different situation. You should show sympathy. She could have been our mother or sister or our aunt or family friend. The one injured hoyoo looked scared and in pain and got me teary eyed. You will always see your own mother on the face of another Somali mother or at least I do.

I just hope people don't cheer and laugh or not be sympathetic when a Somali athiest or Christian is killed in an attack if that time ever comes. I remember seeing YouTube comments in memorial videos of the Somali kids killed in the Norwegian terror attack and people said the girl didn't wear a hijab and the guy looked feminine/gay so Somalis shouldn't say their sympathies

Mr Johnson

Indeed, this is a tragedy and it saddens me when the victims are the innocent people who have nothing got to do with terrorism. Having said that, in every tragedy, people ask questions and ask, why and how and seek answers? There are also crazy Caucasian terrorists who are motivated by hatred of other races. We've seen them in America slaughter peaceful role worshiping in a church. The question is how can we stop them? Whenever Muslim terrorists kill their innocent people, this place is lit up with conspiracies and blame the authorities organising and exciuting these terror operations. We desecrate the lives of the victims, my friend, let's all learn that all human lives taken away by terrorists regardless of their faiths or lack of it and their race matter. How can we unite and put an end to this madness?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Sources close to me confirm that the majeerteens were all miraculously in salah when everyone ran out the mosque. @Inquisitive_ what is your view on this?

I remember seeing YouTube comments in memorial videos of the Somali kids killed in the Norwegian terror attack and people said the girl didn't wear a hijab and the guy looked feminine/gay so Somalis shouldn't say their sympathies
You always somehow bring up the non-existent homosexuality in somalis:ohlord:

embarrassing

It is a valid statement and not an excuse. From Nice, Stockholm, Berlin to London trucks has been used to kill innocent people. Who started it?

how is it a valid statement? did any of the people killed or injured in this attack have anything to do with the incidents you mentioned?

AUN to the victims.

You always somehow bring up the non-existent homosexuality in somalis:ohlord:
He is saying the truth though. I know who he's talking about, and I completely believe him when it comes to the comments people posted online. And anyways he wasn't trying to "bring up non-existent homosexuality" but make a point.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Scary and sad times we are living in. I now have to watch my back because on the outside I do look Muslim and it's terrifying to think someone would want to hurt me because of a piece of fabric on my head.

how is it a valid statement? did any of the people killed or injured in this attack have anything to do with the incidents you mentioned?

embarrassing

These people and those in other places who were murdered have nothing got to do with it, they are victims of mad men. When tragedies as such happen, questions are raised and be brave enough to admit that Muslim terrorists started using truck mass killings. Then only, could we move forward and find solutions.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
embarrassing

These people and those in other places who were murdered have nothing got to do with it, they are victims of mad men. When tragedies as such happen, questions are raised and be brave enough to admit that Muslim terrorists started using truck mass killings. Then only, could we move forward and find solutions.

@AussieHustler: *is shown pics of a white terrorist after barging into a thread mourning the loss of innocent lives*
The low class negro: B-b-but muh muslims terrorists

You sick f*ck, get out of this thread. Go back to reddit and pander to the nazis there since you love jizzing to pics of white supremacists. The whole dumbass atheist who thinks he's smart by laughing at dead muslims shtick has been done to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.