FINSBURY PARK MOSQUE ATTACKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Yup at a mosque yesterday in
Clapham junction I have yet to see this on the news

Subhannallah is this true? The media is always very quiet when the victims aren't white. It's either that or we're shown gratuitous pics or dead bodies with no respect for the grieving families.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Subhannallah is this true? The media is always very quiet when the victims aren't white. It's either that or we're shown gratuitous pics or dead bodies with no respect for the grieving families.

Well it's a rumour so I don't know but I've heard this story from multiple people that a man on a motorbike threw acid at Muslim men outside of
Battersea mosque

embarrassing

These people and those in other places who were murdered have nothing got to do with it, they are victims of mad men. When tragedies as such happen, questions are raised and be brave enough to admit that Muslim terrorists started using truck mass killings. Then only, could we move forward and find solutions.

If they had nothing to do with it and you know that why mention that here? You're disregarding what happened to these innocent people and switching the blame back onto them because they share a religion with some other attackers in an unrelated incident. Do you know how many muslims there are in the world?

What you're doing is no different to groups like ISIS who blame all westerners and white people for colonization and wars waged by western nations.

If they had nothing to do with it and you know that why mention that here? You're disregarding what happened to these innocent people and switching the blame back onto them because they share a religion with some other attackers in an unrelated incident. Do you know how many muslims there are in the world?

What you're doing is no different to groups like ISIS who blame all westerners and white people for colonization and wars waged by western nations.

embarrassing

Let's not use this tragedy to score points hanging from other threads. The dead Somali mother was a victim of a mad, racist and terrorist man.

Let me ask you a question, isn't this mosque the same mosque that was covered on the program Dispatches, Mosque Undercover? What Islamic literature do they teach? How are they different from ISIS' PHILOSOPHY? They prepare and make ripe worshippers to accept Alshabab or ISIS type of shariah, this deranged Welsh guy passed so many mosques and attacked worshippers in this particular mosque, why?

you be the judge and watch these tapes.

Somalis should avoid such mosques.

embarrassing

Let's not use this tragedy to score points hanging from other threads. The dead Somali mother was a victim of a mad, racist and terrorist man.

Let me ask you a question, isn't this mosque the same mosque that was covered on the program Dispatches, Mosque Undercover? What Islamic literature do they teach? How are they different from ISIS' PHILOSOPHY? They prepare and make ripe worshippers to accept Alshabab or ISIS type of shariah, this deranged Welsh guy passed so many mosques and attacked worshippers in this particular mosque, why?

you be the judge and watch these tapes.

Somalis should avoid such mosques.

I am not trying to score points I've never had any sort of exchange with you on here before.

Sure and that is a separate issue i can't really speak on whether that is an ongoing issue at that masjid i don't live there or know anything about it.

Still, people can not be killed because of their "philosophy" isn't that what you're all about? and i don't see how what you're saying makes any difference, it may explain why that guy targeted them but still i don't understand how thats relevant here and now, just allow people to mourn for a minute before accusing the victims.

I am not trying to score points I've never had any sort of exchange with you on here before.

Sure and that is a separate issue i can't really speak on whether that is an ongoing issue at that masjid i don't live there or know anything about it.

Still, people can not be killed because of their "philosophy" isn't that what you're all about? and i don't see how what you're saying makes any difference, it may explain why that guy targeted them but still i don't understand how thats relevant here and now, just allow people to mourn for a minute before accusing the victims.

embarrassing

No one deserves to be killed for their philosophy but hate speeches like kill "infidels", "kufars", homosexuals and appostates exactly by methods used by ISIS should attract long jail sentences. This deranged bloke passed 100's of mosques and attacked this particular mosque because of what they preach in this particular mosque. Watch the videos and see what the Arab woman teaches the women congregation. We should shoulder responsibility and avoid such mosques.

Last edited:
embarrassing

No one deserves to be killed for their philosophy but hate speeches like kill "infidels", "kufars", homosexuals and appostates exactly by methods used by ISIS should attract long jail sentences. This deranged bloke passed 100's of mosques and attacked this particular mosque because of what they preach in this particular mosque. Watch the videos and see what the Arab woman teaches the women congregation. We should shoulder responsibility and avoid such mosques.

I dont disagree with you on this, I have an issue with that being the first thing you mention while people were still trying to figure out what was even going on. Its very insensitive.

Anyway its cool, I hope for the best for everyone, inshaAllah people are kept safe from these psychopaths regardless of what philosophy inspires them.

Status
Not open for further replies.