Fighting has started in Bosaso

AUN to the deads.

According the reports coming in, so many boowe cries are being heard tonight, as war continues to rage hard late at night in Bosaso.

1640110449640.png

I hope everyone is safe and I’m disgusted this happening. Hopefully, no one is harmed inshallah.

However, let this be a lesson to not speak too soon. Too many people were so certain that this would never happen.

Somalia isn’t safe and it’s people are trigger happy.
You know what happened?

AUN to the deads.

According the reports coming in, so many boowe cries are being heard tonight, as war continues to rage hard late at night in Bosaso.

View attachment 209706
Muslim Somalis died wallahi I was scared about this.

its mad that people here don’t see that. People have to stop celebrating our people deaths wallahi. From Mogadishu to hargeisa this shit has to stop.

may allah forgive the sins of the innocent

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Disgusting posts in this thread . somalis are such hateful ppl . One of the reasons why I only have somali friends in xamar &afgooye and not in canada .

May peace prevail between the brotherly clans .

@Boqorada I hope your safe abaayo
Stay safe! I hope things will calm down
Things have calmed down drastically in the last hour and a half inshallah it stays that way.

It's expected I guess.

Somalia:

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2-1.jpg

Nice segway to slide in her DM:russ:
Being a decent human being is foreign to you I guess. He's a good guy and has more dhiig than all of you put together. Get a life cornball.

Macalin @TekNiKo give us a play by play of what this fight is over mate. Who is PSF & PMPF. Is one of them private army in puntland and one of them a government army

I need to know mate
c54.jpeg

Nice segway to slide in her DM:russ:
🗑🗑
I'm banadir asal saxib . Were peaceful ppl who want the best for the human race . The deranged mooryans who falsely claim us dont represent us. Beside our favoirite pastime fkd I wish nothing for the best for my ethnic issaqis and jabarti brothers and sisters.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Boowe boowe aryaa aweey Midowga Musharixiinta they are silent now Deni was such an idiot to attack them in Baidoa :damn: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

@Bariire