Fight in notting hill carnival

Guys @Xoxoxo @Maraq @Keep it a boqol 💯 trust me I know a xalimo when I see one, if yall can prove clearly 100% she is not Somali but Sudani, I will not post for 2 weeks.
So, so pathetic. Your default view is that this is a somali, despite having 0 evidence to come to this conclusion. And, despite requiring 0 evidence to come to this view, you demand evidence in order to believe otherwise

It's people like you who contribute towards our name being dragged through the mud. If Ghanaians and other ajnabis start calling your hooyo, sisters, daughter and wife easy, then know you're part of the reason why. Sincerely go f*ck yourself

Laakin you are quick to call her Somali when the evidence isn’t even there. Would you be quick to claim her as your qabil? Why do it with your ethnicity. Fucking disgraceful.
Ha'ye if you want to bring qabiil into this, 2 can play at that game. If you are a supporter of xalimo interracial dating would you say ' females from my qabiil can date any ajnabi'? Go on answer that.

my point flew over your head. I wouldn’t even bring it up that’s my point why would I publize that about my qabil ? You wouldn’t either Laakin your making claims about them being Somali when theres no evidence Why are you trying to ruin Somali girls reputation? What’s your agenda?

Your point did not fly over my head I know exactly what your talking about and it is that people don't value the Somali name and shit on it and wouldn't do that with their qabiil for example people would say "Somali females can date ajnabi" but they wouldn't say '******* (qabiil) females from their qabiil can date ajnabis'

To answer your question yes I would still bring it up and take the L on qabiil as well if she's from mine.

I answered your question now answer mine.
If you are a supporter of xalimo interracial dating would you say ' females from my qabiil can date any ajnabi'?

The f*ck is this guy on:drakewtf:
Who supported interracial dating

We're saying don't bring Ls to our community nigga:what:
@Maraq do you and @Keep it a boqol 💯 tolerate xalimos interracial dating?

for example people would say "Somali females can date ajnabi" but they wouldn't say '******* (qabiil) females from their qabiil can date ajnabis'
If a man or woman from my qabiil marries a Muslim, then why would I complain, especially if the family is on board? I fail to see the relevance of this
do you and @Keep it a boqol 💯 tolerate xalimos interracial dating?
Dating? No. Marrying muslims? Sure

This is such a bizarre attempt at a gotcha :dwill:
Bro just stop ruining our rep to dunk on somali females and call it a day. You're looking like a clown the more you type:mjlol:

World

VIP
There has been one murder, 6 stabbing, 209 arrests and 74 police officers assaulted. Thats what police are saying
Reading festival, 50 arrests were made. Even though only 100k attended. So less than 10 % of carnival but they have way higher per capita. But I guess you don’t care because it’s white people committing crime?

97D5B394-BC11-4382-9E04-D8D7181CB13D.jpeg

At the end of the day all I'm aguing about is whether that xalimo is a Somali or not, I'm not arguing about me supporting bringing l's to our community.

@Maraq @Keep it a boqol 💯 yall still believe she's not Somali. Smh you guys couldn't tell a Somali if it hit you in the face.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm beginning to think that guy isn't Somali. The girl blatantly looks North Sudanese although she could pass as Somali. But I find it disturbing how much he wants her to *be Somali. Like he literally wants her to be a Somali girl. Its like he revels in our shame and wants to broadcast it to the world even though others have told him that she isn't Somali, but he still wants to carry on that narrative. Her features look North Sudani. They look like us, but have wider features which she blantantly has.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think that guy isn't Somali. The girl blatantly looks North Sudanese although she could pass as Somali. But I find it disturbing how much he wants her to *be Somali. Like he literally wants her to be a Somali girl. Its like revels in our shame and wants to broadcast it to the world even though others have told him that she isn't Somali, but he still wants to carry on that narrative. Her features look North Sudani. They look like us, but have wider features which she blantantly has.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending