Fight in notting hill carnival

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I didn’t know what was that carnival, so i check up on Twitter and the first thing i see is that :

AFA4F7C0-58A3-4072-91BA-1DEA0730BAA5.jpeg

What the

That's your proof? Go learn to not drag ur people's rep through the mud over gender wars, especially with 0 evidence lil bro
degeneracy needs to be combated and the first step is to be by calling it out... I'm not really into the gender wars stuff you would not see me defending faraxs degeneracy but ill be condeming it...

degeneracy needs to be combated and the first step is to be by calling it out... I'm not really into the gender wars stuff you would not see me defending faraxs degeneracy but ill be condeming it...
My nig, you have no idea whether that's a somali or not. Your actions are a net negative, and ur potentially attributing another community's L onto us. You're giving ajnabis ammo to diss us. Learn to hide your ceeb, or enjoy Ghanaians calling your mothers, sisters, wives, daughters easy

Xoxoxo

VIP
Are you mad??? People already claimed her to be Sudani and that’s enough, we don’t need to center our asses in every conversation about any Hijabi women, as we all know she’s most likely Sudani which was mentioned in that Twitter thread, end off the discussion!

Are you mad??? People already claimed her to be Sudani and that’s enough, we don’t need to center our asses in every conversation about any Hijabi women, as we all know she’s most likely Sudani which was mentioned in that Twitter thread, end off the discussion!
post it

Trending

Latest posts