GemState

36/21
VIP
1671445793505.png

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Mbappe will retire the greatest to ever do it
He won't win a ballon dor unless he stops playing with messi, messi will always steal his shine and keep him in his shadow.. Mbappe should've went to Real Madrid last year he messed up big time staying here.

Now Messi will win Ballon Dor especially if PSG wins champions league

Last edited:
He won't win a ballon dor unless he stops playing with messi, messi will always steal his shine and keep him in his shadow.. Mbappe should've went to Real Madrid last year he messed up big time staying here.

he is only 23 and messi will retire soon in a few years, there is no one who will be able to stop Mbappe after a few years, Haaland doesn't come near him

GemState

36/21
VIP

This year is irrelevant. He's 23 and has 10 years minimum at the top. Needs to rack up 2 World cups, a Euro and 3-4 balon d'ors, all doable. He's going to break all sorts of goal-scoring records.

Needs to go to England though, he needs that Messi/CR7 rivalry with Haaland

Di Maria and Martinez deserve to be remembered as the heroes of the WC final.

Di Maria was the best player on the pitch before his substitution, and Martinez won Argentina the world cup with his saves

Yes he can, Neymar was overshadowed in Barcelona but Mbappe is the main man in PSG, his branding at PSG is better than going to Madrid and being a lost face, at PSG he can become Steven Gerrard or Drogba, he suits PSG more to me and he knows that himself that's why he rejected them

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I'm telling you everyone who grew up with Messi and Ronaldo trying to hype them up as best ever are all about cry knowing they were not the Pele Maradona you guys think they are, and Mbappe will surpass both very soon, some might say he's already surpassed them in accolades tbh

Messi about to reach his 8th ballon dor nobody reaching him, Mbappe could pass Ronaldo though

f*ck, I really didn't want Argentina to win. I hate that 🐍 di Maria and their c*nt keeper. But I knew they'd win it as soon as it went to pks. Madow players just ain't good at pks.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Look at this clown disrespecting Mbappe like he didn’t put 4 goals through this net. Mbappe owns him! Why is Pessi allowing this disrespect towards his club teammate? I hope Mbappe leaves PSG!

OffTheDome

Proud American
Messi’s second goal in extra time shouldn’t have even counted. There were subs on the field which disallows the goal and possession is given to France
:snoop:

Last edited:

Trending