FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 THREAD

I feel sorry for Ronaldo. After the massive career he’s had, it all comes to an end today as the GOAT debate is settled in Messi’s favour. Coonka xun has completed football
He should have joined a club whose country which is hosting a WC, his fault

We are witnessing history, Mbappe is different sauce man this is like watching Pele, all this Messi Ronaldo debate for this guy to come 20 yrs later and show us what real greatness is, cant believe my eyes

I support Man City, but haaland hasnt ever carried my club like Mbappe carried France, I can see him in another WC final too wow

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Im in pain, just wanted Mbappe & France to win. Im a hater of Messi and Ronaldo, one already lost. Other one should have lost too.

Imagine the journey of Messi ending in a loss. His most important game and he loses. Just the thought makes me salivate.

911E6DFD-1667-4905-8ED8-18588083167F.jpeg

HoodHawiye

polygamist
Im in pain, just wanted Mbappe & France to win. Im a hater of Messi and Ronaldo, one already lost. Other one should have lost too.

Imagine the journey of Messi ending in a loss. His most important game and he loses. Just the thought makes me salivate.
pathetic

THEY SAID WEAR THIS MESSI WE WORKED HARD AND GAVE YOU THE TROPHY

Anyways BBC hating on the midget because he wore the arabic clothes, haters
FkSAjbbXwAEZW6B

Nacala, ku dhinta cadhadaada :rejoice:
FkTJWDPWAAAzDKP

Trending