FEIT & SEIT of JL announce Ceelwaaq will be the host of the 16 seats in Gedo region!

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Somalia is a Parliamentary country, since the new MPs are sworn in, they can finally carry out their duties and lead the nation. As much as the current admin (Farmaajo & Fahad) tried to prevent that from happening it has happened Alhamdulilah. This is the end.

Gedo issue has been resolved and a State Election Committee is headed to ceelwaaq!

You should know that was illegal. Tribalists like you only care about retarded selfish interests that only serve and benefit mega corrupted elites in Somalia

The people you support would sell off their mothers and sisters for some cash
:hahaidiot:

Remind me which admin sold of 50,000 somali women to saudi, or the one that allowed NATO ships into our waters and AMISOM nig soliders into Somalia

If this move finalizes and the sitting president isnt reelected, than this actually means all those innocent kids sent to Eritrea for training have all deceased. is Ceelwaaq the truth? Is this the awakening?
GIF by NBA

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
All this early celebrating has reminded me of the time people deadass thought Abiy Ahmed would be removed from power by the TPLF for good only for him to defeat them and push them back to Tigray....

My point is anything can happen even if it may look like its unlikely, only Allah knows what's ahead folks :nvjpqts:
@codewebsduh what the hell do you find funny???

If this move finalizes and the sitting president isnt reelected, than this actually means all those innocent kids sent to Eritrea for training have all deceased. is Ceelwaaq the truth? Is this the awakening?
GIF by NBA
We’ve been saying those kids were killed long time ago. CBB was pushing the rumor they were coming to JL like 4 or 5 days ago. Last update they said they were passing through jigjiga :mjlol:

Those soldiers don’t exist they’re dead like their families said

cow

VIP
Just hold the election without FEIT what are they waiting for, hold the election in Garbaharey tomorrow, send them to Villada and let Farmaajo deal with the rest.

i think there will be a counter elections in garbahareey but that needs to be done asap. out of the 25 FEIT

13 are with farmaajo so if they go to garbahareey and get an election done that we will have 16 from ceelwaaq and 16 from garabahreey.

bahaane cannot stop the 16 from garbahareey from going to the parliament building in the end it will go to the courts and the only agreement we have is MP being selected in garbahareey the only problem is will farmaajo do that or not.

Ugaas Maxamed Xasan Yarow the Ugaas of Beesha Sade along with a delegation is expected to land in the town of Ceelwaaq tomorrow morning to manage the ongoing elections.

Gacma furan ku Soo dhawoow Ugaas

C83D6DFE-DA86-4CCD-BBCF-3BF6BFFB485E.jpeg

Last edited:
I was imagining Farmaajo returning and these guys go ape shit crazy lol.

A part of me wants these annoying NN to focus on rebuilding Gedo. Instead of focusing on national politics.

once we control gedo and have a stable local economy we can build our part and focus on the region. It would be good if he returned as he’s an honest man but that he does not/ can’t help our region.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale

Rer Luuq have spoken, failed Madoobe has no support
Listen to him,than you realise why they are lagging behind-saqiir & kabiir waa iska ciyaalka xaafada-he regurgitates cbb talking points and this is suposed to be 1 of their leaders-i say continue this way,dont change at all 👌

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Listen to him,than you realise why they are lagging behind-saqiir & kabiir waa iska ciyaalka xaafada-he regurgitates cbb talking points and this is suposed to be 1 of their leaders-i say continue this way,dont change at all 👌
Gedo is none of your concern go worry about Garissa you Kenyan gaal:pacspit:

all the isku dir farmaajo did in my state Hirshabelle in changing the whole power sharing/dividing the state and trying to steal seats and this is how his little Gedo turned out for him that he has been sending the whole nations military and funds?

Man karma is really a B**tch :mjlaugh:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Word is it's about to kick off in Gedo-the blame game and finger pointing has begun-the opposite of everything they were told is happening-in the coming days weeks it will come out-you heard it here first 🗽

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
all the isku dir farmaajo did in my state Hirshabelle in changing the whole power sharing/dividing the state and trying to steal seats and this is how his little Gedo turned out for him that he has been sending the whole nations military and funds?

Man karma is really a B**tch :mjlaugh:
Crazy right-gotta be carefull out here,you could bumb into a roble or a madoobe on the street and change your whole life😂

Trending