FEIT & SEIT of JL announce Ceelwaaq will be the host of the 16 seats in Gedo region!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Wallahi PM Roble is the goat. He stays winning. Can’t believe my eyes.

Btw where is Farmaajo lol. Isn’t the ‘President’ meant to be at the swearing in of Parliament? I see everyone else…

The 3 Musketeers

1A42103A-A2A6-40D3-BE55-5727BDD8D3A5.jpeg
6C9C9038-D9B4-48C3-AD04-280FB456AFE7.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Maybe but it can still go either way, we are finally reaching a climax. I reckon it will be close between Farmaajo, Sh Sharif and HSM
Farmaajo knows he’s finished. He hasn’t acknowledged elections are either even happening or parliament is being sworn in. He’s too embarrassed to even show his face today. Be realistic. He’s not passing the first round. It was sad to see no one even turn up for ‘April 12 parade’. Not even his N&N allies

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Told ya madobes coments were inline with roble and feit-it a pressure play to make IC aware of their plan and except it.

After the federal elections is concluded we hope all Somalis take part in the liberation of Gedo region from the Ethiopian Amhara PP occupiers!!

Farmaajo knows he’s finished. He hasn’t acknowledged elections are either even happening or parliament is being sworn in. He’s too embarrassed to even show his face today. Be realistic. He’s not passing the first round. It was sad to see no one even turn up for ‘April 12 parade’. Not even his N&N allies
H doesnt get embarrassed kkk

Maybe but it can still go either way, we are finally reaching a climax. I reckon it will be close between Farmaajo, Sh Sharif and HSM
When another guy is elected you will probably say that is farmajo kkk. You will not accept the facts and that’s the reason farmajo will lose. In life facts and false bravados are not the same thing.