Faysal Cali Waraabe incites violence, civil war in south

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda agree with him, we need a solution to the darood problem :russ:

Better think a solution for the amisom problem(that rape women in their own homes) , al shabab problem, water border dispute with Kenya and 50,000 girls that are send to Saudi by your puppet president. All these problems are done by your own tribe not the Darood.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Better think a solution for the amisom problem(that rape women in their own homes) , al shabab problem, water border dispute with Kenya and 50,000 girls that are send to Saudi by your puppet president. All these problems are done by your own tribe not the Darood.

Is he abgaal or just HAG?

How is an Isaaq exile going to talk about Kismayoo!

This is why an Isaaq person never became the leader of Somalia!

This is why I never trust ISAAQ people! They absolutely hate somalis

He's right about HAWIYE.

I'm telling you Hawiye are doing everyone a favour! get these cock suckers out of Somaliland and Puntland

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't know but he believes In ethnic cleansing of Darood, same with guy Mckenzie.

37445716.jpg

They're throwing bricks at a glass wall. Support oromo,afar,ogaden gambella etc in Ethiopia and watch as they die. The difference with us is that we have been united before and can do it again. Ethiopia can't. Kenya is bankrupt and pose no threat to Somalia

Plz read about the 4 generations of war, it is happening right now in Somalia. Once we started to kill each other again. It will be the life kiss for both regimes. The official annexation will happen finally as excuse for civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts