Favourite sport

I was a little bit into tennis in high school although I hardly played and was fairly qashin ASF at it
I'm trying to get into it more now that the weather's clearing up inshallah but I really regret not doing it in high school :mjcry:

iskufilann

inactive.
That's good. I'd die if I went near an ocean or big body of water.
At your big age and you don't know how to swim?
Happy Lady Gaga GIF by BuzzFeed

iskufilann

inactive.
Archery is my favourite sport and horse riding but I haven't done either in a while I just go gym at the moment I don't even play any sports anymore as of late.

Oh boxing and swimming aswell but I haven't done that since pre covid
Archery sounds interesting ngl. Did it once back in primary and that's it

iskufilann

inactive.
I was a little bit into tennis in high school although I hardly played and was fairly qashin ASF at it
I'm trying to get into it more now that the weather's clearing up inshallah but I really regret not doing it in high school :mjcry:
Tennis, don't get me started with that. I did it back in high school and it was the worst time of my life wallahi. I hated it so much

Yaraye

VIP
Cant u find another swimming center that can teach u how to swim? Its not only a life saving skill but also despite years of me not swimming i have never forgotten how to compared to other skills i have learnt.
After i finish this hectic semster, I plan on learning. I actually enjoyed being in water and being weightless. Swimming was fun

Yaraye

VIP
If you know how to float then the rest is really easy floating is the foundation the rest you can learn on your own
bruh, i almost drowned once in a 3 ft pool despite knowing how to float. :mjlol: For some reason it was difficult to go from being horizontal to standing up. Water puts a lot of weight on you. i need someone to teach me the rest

iskufilann

inactive.
In terms of watching it,

Right now , MMA is by far my fav sport. It used to be basketball but I got bored of it after Kobe/Steve Nash retired( my 2 fav players).

I'm also casually into boxing, mainly the influencer scene that's been going on, but I still do enjoy the HW/MW/LW fights.

If we're talking actually competing/playing,

I wrestled in high school and did tae kwon do in middle school.

I also trained Brazilians ju jitsu and Muay thai/boxing(but that was for a bit). Looking to get back into both around this year.

I also was really into powerlifting at the time(managed to at least hit a 1000lb+ total) as well and still kind of into it(mainly bench work)

I casually play basketball with my boys just for fun whenever we hang out or with my siblings.
WOWWWW interesting!! I love playing basketball with my friends and it's fun in general

bruh, i almost drowned once in a 3 ft pool despite knowing how to float. :mjlol: For some reason it was difficult to go from being horizontal to standing up. Water puts a lot of weight on you. i need someone to teach me the rest
I learnt to swim on my own. For me floating was the hard part everything else I could do easily but then I would sink if I stopped swimming. I just figured out how to float like 1 year before covid so I'm gonna asumme it will be easier to do the other things if you have floating figured out

Trending

Latest posts