Favourite sport

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
When i was younger i used to do gymnastics but now i can barely do the splits.💀
But i do skate on my skateboard once a week atleast.

Yaraye

VIP
I did a lot of sports when i was younger. I didn't have a favorite. I would do one for a few months then on to the next. good old days :francis:

When i was younger i used to do gymnastics but now i can barely do the splits.💀
But i do skate on my skateboard once a week atleast.
I used to skate when I was like 11/12 up until I got robbed by some cadaan and mathow tag team while I was playing football. By the time I noticed my skateboard was robbed they were already in the distance getting chased by my older cousin 💀

Yaraye

VIP
Hold up aren't you suppose to be gone for a few months?
I was planning to, but i got things solved faster than i thought :ehh: I used to just wing it and rush before the due date for papers. but now I made a daily to do assignment for each day until semester ends. Its been going great for the past few days :rejoice: I even shockingly got time! :krs:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I used to skate when I was like 11/12 up until I got robbed by some cadaan and mathow tag team while I was playing football. By the time I noticed my skateboard was robbed they were already in the distance getting chased by my older cousin 💀
Miskeen, i only got back into skateboarding in July, bcs i would always be grazing my knee or spraining my ankle. I just needed to give my body time to heal.

Archery is my favourite sport and horse riding but I haven't done either in a while I just go gym at the moment I don't even play any sports anymore as of late.

Oh boxing and swimming aswell but I haven't done that since pre covid

Last edited:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I really wanted to skate but I don't want to risk it ygm
Yeah, u got be careful even simple tricks can get u seriously injured. I landed on my fingers breaking them when i lost balance doing a fucking ollie once. So embarrassing wallahi.💀💀💀

Miskeen, i only got back into skateboarding in July, bcs i would always be grazing my knee or spraining my ankle. I just needed to give my body time to heal.
Yeah I grew out of it when i was a kid and I'm not looking to get injured and have it interrupt other things I have going on

Yaraye

VIP
I was learning how to swim right before covid. But the community pool stopped doing those lessons. So I only know how to float :mjcry:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I really wanted to skate but I don't want to risk it ygm

What's that? :yloezpe: Sounds chinese
It's a high end sport, I wouldn't expect you ruffians to know what it is.
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Yeah I grew out of it when i was a kid and I'm not looking to get injured and have it interrupt other things I have going on
True i cant be missing work or college so i am not doing anything too crazy.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I was learning how to swim right before covid. But the community pool stopped doing those lessons. So I only know how to float :mjcry:
Cant u find another swimming center that can teach u how to swim? Its not only a life saving skill but also despite years of me not swimming i have never forgotten how to compared to other skills i have learnt.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
In terms of watching it,

Right now , MMA is by far my fav sport. It used to be basketball but I got bored of it after Kobe/Steve Nash retired( my 2 fav players).

I'm also casually into boxing, mainly the influencer scene that's been going on, but I still do enjoy the HW/MW/LW fights.

If we're talking actually competing/playing,

I wrestled in high school and did tae kwon do in middle school.

I also trained Brazilians ju jitsu and Muay thai/boxing(but that was for a bit). Looking to get back into both around this year.

I also was really into powerlifting at the time(managed to at least hit a 1000lb+ total) as well and still kind of into it(mainly bench work)

I casually play basketball with my boys just for fun whenever we hang out or with my siblings.

Trending

Latest posts