Farxiye Cabsiiye says Manaal is a homewrecker!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Somali top feminist says Somali women are their own worst enemy. They always go for good men and destroy the family, Shiine Culay wife who bore four kids has divorces him now after he had a kid with her :mjlol:

Psychologist

Changemaker
Agree with her that woman should be ashamed of herself, don't know how people were backing her up for scamming CK, and then fucking with her abit :susp:

TekNiKo

VIP
Agree with her that woman should be ashamed of herself, don't know how people were backing her up for scamming CK, and then fucking with her abit :susp:
She fleeced poor CK thousands and apparently he caught her cheating on the phone and now she wrecked Shiine Culag miskiin wife family. I used to support her but not anymore :francis:

Lol, a lot of Somali fobs especially the well know ones on social media are always dysfunctional. Cheating, secret second wives, reckless divorce. The absolute ghetto and this Farxiyo Haboyar is right. Many Somali fob women are their own worst enemies and are enablers. Also, the men they fight over and cry over are calool waayne odey looking men with Luugo baasto and 0 muscle mass that have hips that make women envious.

TekNiKo

VIP
Lol, a lot of Somali fobs especially the well know ones on social media are always dysfunctional. Cheating, secret second wives, reckless divorce. The absolute ghetto and this Farxiyo Haboyar is right. Many Somali fob women are their own worst enemies and are enablers. Also, the men they fight over and cry over are calool waayne odey looking men with Luugo baasto and 0 muscle mass that have hips that make women envious.
Why do some women love married men? Even I have noticed more women check you when your established. Is there an ode of truth to this Angelina? :mjlol:

Yaraye

VIP
Blame the husband too. It takes two to tangle. You can't f*** yourself. :manny:No matter how much a woman seduces, if they man is truly faithful, he won't hit. He destroyed his own family.
P.S. I'm not saying the 2nd wife is wrong cuz she is. She's the only one getting blame tho. Why are men always absolved from blame? why is she the only one getting embarrassed huh? He hit cuz he wanted to, therefore it costed him. He should have known better :ufdup:

The older gen of somalis (men and woman) are always blaming the woman not matter the situation. how backward.

TekNiKo

VIP
Blame the husband too. It takes two to tangle. You can't f*** yourself. :manny:No matter how much a woman seduces, if they man is truly faithful, he won't hit. He destroyed his own family.
P.S. I'm not saying the 2nd wife is wrong cuz she is. She's the only one getting blame tho. Why are men always absolved from blame? why is she the only one getting embarrassed huh? He hit cuz he wanted to, therefore it costed him. He should have known better :ufdup:

The older gen of somalis (men and woman) are always blaming the woman not matter the situation. how backward.
Women are a big fitnah and can seduce majority of men. Why do you think any man who refuses an advance from a beautiful woman is granted shade of throne of Allah on the Qiyamah?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Women are a big fitnah and can seduce majority of men. Why do you think any man who refuses an advance from a beautiful woman is granted shade of throne of Allah on the Qiyamah?
Boooooo.
Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco
He's ultimately responsible. Who's married? HIM! Ultimately, whether you're a man or woman, if you're the one married, your responsible. You decided to cheat. You choose to be a dhi**o, no one forces you.
Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Fobs are a disgusting people, I don't care about their drama and inner workings, I felt it must be said.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

Somehow it's everybody's fault but their own, really and truly, a lot of men hate to take responsibility for their own actions. See how this woman cheats on her husband with another man, and she's blamed for ruining his family. He ruined her marriage also the, by that logic. Of course though, women can't use the excuse
Hissy Fit Crying GIF by Nickelodeon
"He seduced me!!!"

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Last edited:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
i'd rather buy a wife but i'm poor atm
so i don't believe in true love no-how
i'm not a simp it's not my steaded path
natural matters will work on their own time
other concerns fortune for time being first

( i won't let internet biiiiitches get me killed)
[ anybody who can't respect me can bum it. ]

He saw, he liked and he pursued.

That's probably the real sequence of events and usually the case when men get another woman. Thirsty men whose eyes and legs, roam wide and far instead of keeping them lowered as Islam dictates.

A home can't be wrecked if a man isn't willing to wreck his house. The term and concept of 'home wrecker' absolves the man of responsibility.

:dead:

I have only seen 2 Somali 'famous' guys (in Somalia) with masculine physiques. I had to make istighfar and lower my gaze. Most of them either look like teenage boys, or like you said, feminine.

Yaraye

VIP
Both genders can seduce. Allah said that cuz he knows majority of y’all think with 🍆

Why do some women love married men? Even I have noticed more women check you when your established. Is there an ode of truth to this Angelina? :mjlol:
It’s fobs mate and it’s associated with limited resources and lack of iman mixed with xaasidnimo. The same woman who is checking out a married man will marry him and then cry like a nacaas when he tries to marry a third or will constantly fight with the first wife out of jealousy.

They have this twisted mentality that a married man is better because their logic is if another woman wants him, their must be something good about him. Those types of women spend their lives looking at other people and what they have, instead of building something of their own. They tend to get burned because unfortunately, polygamous relationships in the Somali community have high divorce rates especially the 2nd wife.

Yaraye

VIP
Somehow it's everybody's fault but their own, really and truly, a lot of men hate to take responsibility for their own actions. See how this woman cheats on her husband with another man, and she's blamed for ruining his family. He ruined her marriage also the, by that logic. Of course though, women can't use the excuse
Hissy Fit Crying GIF by Nickelodeon
"He seduced me!!!"

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE
Here they are talking about how we shouldn’t run for office cuz we can’t control our selves. How can we trust men who say “women are fitna”, “she seduced me!”, “I couldn’t control myself”
f***ing hypocrites:comeon:

TekNiKo

VIP
It’s fobs mate and it’s associated with limited resources and lack of iman mixed with xaasidnimo. The same woman who is checking out a married man will marry him and then cry like a nacaas when he tries to marry a third or will constantly fight with the first wife out of jealousy.

They have this twisted mentality that a married man is better because their logic is if another woman wants him, their must be something good about him. Those types of women spend their lives looking at other people and what they have, instead of building something of their own. They tend to get burned because unfortunately, polygamous relationships in the Somali community have high divorce rates especially the 2nd wife.
Manaal is In Europe where there is no faqri so your saying its only limited to FOBs? Be careful of the evil eye many women probably want to share your husband and they could be your best friend :mjlol:

:dead:

I have only seen 2 Somali 'famous' guys (in Somalia) with masculine physiques. I had to make istighfar and lower my gaze. Most of them either look like teenage boys, or like you said, feminine.
Honestly, it’s terrible. They look incredibly ‘Jelec’. Someone needs to create a meal plan for this men and get them to hit the gym.
Manaal is In Europe where there is no faqri so your saying its only limited to FOBs? Be careful of the evil eye many women probably want to share your husband and they could be your best friend :mjlol:
shes still a fob. She definitely isn’t someone raised in the West. The mentality doesn’t evaporate over night. Also, being in the West doesn’t mean you can’t have limited resources, especially if you don’t have an education and don’t have a well-paid job.

Western Somali girls are picker when it comes to marriage. This is my mere observation, and I know you have observed this as well. We get married later, focus more on our education and careers and don’t have that mentality of chasing married men. I’m talking about averages here and I am looking at it generally, rather than individually.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Disprove these memes ((Bet you can't.))
There's no such thing as real woman online
nogirls.jpg

guysinreallife.jpg

3s9f42.jpg

nO_GIRLS_ON_THE_INTERNET.jpg

girls4.jpeg

5-ways-to-avoid-online-dating-scams-Dec-29-2021-06-24-23-12-AM.png

Last edited:

Trending