Votes: 19 45.2%
  • HSM

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
if we decide to go with someone else, I hope it’s either kheire or a new face. :)

if we decide to go with someone else, I hope it’s either kheire or a new face. :)

Khayre withheld 112 Million in development money from federal states and refused to endorse Garacad Port. Why do you like him again?

Screenshot 2021-01-09 at 20.37.03.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Get Hassan Shiekh back in. Clearly the people on here are forgetting HOW much he hated your asses. Farmajo or HSM, not a loss for anyone .We enjoyed a good spell as PM and the control of Xamar Airport was given to us by HSM. Hassan Shiekh was a smart rat, knew what he was doing. Sucked the coffers and knew who to deal with. Farmajo is a miskeen who did what he can against a field of spoliers and moryans whose out for his blood. Too miskeen for the public, but sly inside :drakelaugh:

Miskeenka Farmajo never funded war against you. Nor did he try his best to destablise y'all. Actually, this fucker was so miskeen, that he let you do whatever you wanted really..

It's like being told to die by the gun or by a stab to the heart.

I'd pick hsm, at least he's got an open mind and people can talk him out of something, and he doesn't come with the annoying bee hive like trolls.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Get Hassan Shiekh back in. Clearly the people on here are forgetting HOW much he hated your asses. Farmajo or HSM, not a loss for anyone .We enjoyed a good spell as PM and the control of Xamar Airport was given to us by HSM. Hassan Shiekh was a smart rat, knew what he was doing. Sucked the coffers and knew who to deal with. Farmajo is a miskeen who did what he can against a field of spoliers and moryans whose out for his blood. Too miskeen for the public, but sly inside :drakelaugh:

Miskeenka Farmajo never funded war against you. Nor did he try his best to destablise y'all. Actually, this fucker was so miskeen, that he let you do whatever you wanted really..
Hassan Sh also made Baraxley a FMS, they are not making their vote based on logic but on emotions :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug welcome back sister. Ya kala daran ayey wax ku dortan somalidu, yaa kala fican weligeed wax laguma dooran, we simply never had the opportunity of selecting leaders based on how good he is in comparison to another previous good leader. So this is good thread to show that we elect leaders based on how bad the leader before him was.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Khayre wa la aasaasay sxb, nigga is done and buried. He committed political suicide, my guy doesn't have a direction. He even tries to hide from the cameras when recorded in the opposition meetings. The mucarads are just using him for noise, but everyone knows he's done for. Not to mention the mere fact that he was even associated with Farmaajo gives the opposition pause, I can guarantee you they don't even trust him because of his past actions and current actions; I know I wouldn't trust him.