Farmajo vs Hassan Sheikh

Which one is worse

• Farmajo

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • HSM

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Horta call him emir hiraabuu. In the same text you got his name it was mentioned he was the emir of somalis. The imam ahmed later asked a mx leader to lead all of the somali troops including the measly 300 harti. :wow1:

Hirabu was mentioned in the text as a killer, a man unwilling to join the war efforts and as poverty stricken. Thank god Harti was not mentioned in relation to him or your kind.
:childplease:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Anywhere MX live is hideous.

If MJs lived in Gedo, the water would automatically turn blue and the birds would sing.
Prosperity and peace would reign.
You're right sis.

Look at Bosaaso beach alhamdullillah

03i2cotxi8b31.jpg

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
All complaints against farmajo hold no ground. He doesn't have no hair transplant its I don't know maybe allah is rewarding him for his good job, hair can be naturally grown back with calm and happy spirit and mind

@Gibiin-Udug

Aside from DNA, another massive sign that we're not related to these people is that Puntland's climate makes it harder to farm but we still managed to create farms and find other sources of sustenance.

Meanwhile these people live on fertile land with rivers and still needed 50 cent to come save them.

Cotdamn, just plant a few seeds and use that brown water to water it. It's not rocket science.

Verily we are not from the same lineage. I rebuke it. :wow:

@Gibiin-Udug

Booli Qaran haram money was a curse for them but they don't want to admit it.
They never learned to develop their own land, they never went through real hardship and were suckling the breast of the government for 21 years. This is what created this lazy, entitled behaviour.

I cannot wait for Farmajo to leave and they are forced to stand on their own feet.

Count on them to bring up tragedies.

@Waaqmasho people have died in that flood, have some shame.

Disgusting antics, they cannot compete on any metric so they have to use disasters to try to insult us.

Typical low-life behaviour.

Puntites actually raised money for Gedo not that long ago and this is how waqmalasho speaks.