Farmajo humiliated: AMISOM guarantees Somali leaders' security!

Farmajo humiliated: AMISOM guarantees Somali leaders' security!

ExCsrErXAAkO5G2.jpg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
There's no need for anyone to fight and those guys weren't protesters.

Well if Somali wants to take over security Deni goes crying to fufu AMISOM and you celebrate it then point fingers calling Mogadishu Ugandishu. Farmajoo is not the one that needs AMISOM.
The same AMISOM guards Villa Somalia bunker and Elkabab brazenly collects tax from the Port and all over Muqdisho but you wanna flex and use the Somali armed forces as optics. Wishful thinking and rethoric don't change the reality on the ground.

The same AMISOM guards Villa Somalia bunker and Elkabab brazenly collects tax from the Port and all over Muqdisho but you wanna flex and use the Somali armed forces as optics. Wishful thinking and rethoric don't change the reality on the ground.
Yeah it has been happening since 2007. He inherited all this mess. If it is optics flex why is Deni Baruur crying for AMISOM. Fact is he is running to AMISOM and Xalane to 'humiliate' Farmaajo and people think that's a W

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am pretty sure by now ever Somali person knows Farmaajo is an Amisom puppet, they don't even trust him with Somali soldiers to guard him hence why he can't even go the toilet without Amisom soldier giving him a permission

Xaarmaajo is an embarrassment Wallahi, no Somali leader has ever went low as him and let foreigners humiliated us much as much and we have bots calling this puppet a nationalist, WADANI my ass.

CanoGeel

Farmaajo is a fraud. he ran on a nationalistic platform but as soon as he got in

To TPLF > "To prove his subservience and allegiance to Addis-Ababa, Farmaajo became the first president who extradited Somali freedom fighters to Ethiopia for persecution and refuted historical struggles for the liberation of Western Somali Region (Ogaden) as acts of terrorism.

To Abiy signed Four ports off to ethiopia resulting them to start building their Navy.

I think He just has to project a superficial confidence through optics to compensate his docile nature.

CanoGeel

:snoop: i wasn't talking about Deni or Farmajo getting humiliated unless u have comprehension difficulties. We're talking about security and major points but ur concern is how another politician offended Farmaajo. peace!

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
To Abiy signed Four ports off to ethiopia resulting them to start building their Navy.

No such thing occurred. An agreement was reached between Ethiopia and Somalia to jointly invest in four seaports among other things. I cannot speak to the likelihood of this happening but at no point were any ports "signed" over to Ethiopia. Coincidently, one of the points agreed to by both countries reaffirmed their commitment to respect each other’s "sovereignty, territorial integrity, [and] political independence...". Weird way to start off a new era of cooperation by stealing four of your neighbours’ ports, don't you think?

Also, if Farmaajo did sign over our ports, where is the press coverage? All I could find is a couple of articles mentioning the agreement but none who could corroborate your claim.

American troops & Danab forces step up security to stop despot Farmaajo from ATTACKING !

Not only does Farmaajo misuse Gorgor and Haramcad as his personal goon squad, thanks to him, now even DANAB had to abandon their previous missions.
American troops & Danab are stepping up to prevent Farmaajo from attacking the opposition and Puntland/Jubbaland.

Farmaajo has overplayed his hand and thanks to him, instead of fighting AlShabab, AMISOM + American troops + Danab have to babysit his goons to make sure they don't kill Somali politicians.

What american troops as trump removed them all unless you mean the navy which has a new base around tanzania

Trending