BREAKING NEWS Farmajo humiliated: AMISOM guarantees Somali leaders' security!

Jungle

VIP
Mogadishu – March 21st 2021; The Special Representative of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission (SRCC) for Somalia, Ambassador Francisco Madeira, met, today, with the former Presidents Sharif Sheikh Ahmed and Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, President Ahmed Mohamed Islam (Madobe) of Jubaland, President Ali Abdullahi Hussein (Guudlawe) of Hirshabelle, former Prime Minister Hassan Ali Khaire, and the Leader of Wadajir Party Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsame. Ambassador Madeira also had a phone conversation with President Abdiaziz Hassan Mohamed (Laftagareen) of South West state. With all these leaders, he discussed issues related to the overall security of the AMISOM Base Camp and the security of participants to the planned meeting of key Somali leaders.

Ambassador Madeira says the technical and security aspects for the meeting which will take place inside the Aden Abdulle International Airport (AAIA) complex have been completed. The African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) will guarantee security before, during and after the meeting.

“I wish to assure all Somali leaders, the public and other stakeholders that AMISOM, in coordination with its partners, has put in place the necessary measures to ensure that the meeting takes place in a conducive, secure and peaceful environment in which all parties feel comfortable to participate.” Ambassador Madeira said.

“I sincerely applaud Somali leaders for converging in Mogadishu and agreeing to hold this important meeting to resolve outstanding issues so that elections can take place”, Ambassador Madeira added.

Source: AMISOM
i wouldnt be surprised if sheikh sharif and/or xasan take part now. Gov has no say as to who comes in :drakelaugh:

Amisom since 2007 securing Villa Somalia & Xamar airport iyo Xalane base.

First time I hear SNA securing Xarmaajo, from where you bring this info?
AMISOM is securing the whole of the South. His security is not AMISOM. Look when he tries to put the security of the airport in Somali hands Deni goes crying to be protected by AMISOM and you consider this a win.

Jungle

VIP
AMISOM is securing the whole of the South. His security is not AMISOM. Look when he tries to put the security of the airport in Somali hands Deni goes crying to be protected by AMISOM and you consider this a win.
Im sure your a kid and just started looking up somali politics last month lol

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Amisom since Red lips in 2007, They responsible to secure three location in Xamar, " Villa Somalia, Airport and Xalane Base" Again I repeat from where you bring this info?.

Regarding Using Harmacad in Airport, We saw what they did to the protesters in xamar and against opposition. If PSF face Harmacad, Civil war will start in Xamar.

Xamar Security under Amisom authority until they hand over security to Somalia security forces. Any miltant break out the world will point on to Amisom not Harmacad Xarmaajo Puppets.

Amisom since Red lips in 2007, They responsible to secure three location in Xamar, " Villa Somalia, Airport and Xalane Base" Again I repeat from where you bring this info?.

Regarding Using Harmacad in Airport, We saw what they did to the protesters in xamar and against opposition. If PSF face Harmacad, Civil war will start in Xamar.

Xamar Security under Amisom authority until they hand over security to Somalia security forces. Any miltant break out the world will point on to Amisom not Harmacad Xarmaajo Puppets.
There's no need for anyone to fight and those guys weren't protesters.

Well if Somali wants to take over security Deni goes crying to fufu AMISOM and you celebrate it then point fingers calling Mogadishu Ugandishu. Farmajoo is not the one that needs AMISOM.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There's no need for anyone to fight and those guys weren't protesters.

Well if Somali wants to take over security Deni goes crying to fufu AMISOM and you celebrate it then point fingers calling Mogadishu Ugandishu. Farmajoo is not the one that needs AMISOM.
Then let Xarmaajo stop using Amisom and sent them back home from today!!.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Farmajo reminds me of a character from the game of thrones

1616369527561.jpeg

A childish and incompetent leader.

Are you dumb? Their whole mandate or job for you is to look after the president, villa somalia and the airport whether this or the next gov likes it or not.
Yeah I know that. It is something he inherited but is not the one wanting them to occupy us.

Trending