Farmaajo will win this election by a landslide.

reer

VIP
I completely agree that Somalia’s main priority is their efforts against AS and they should be judged by that.
konfuria is too divided along clan lines to be able to fight as one. @anonimo and i are redpilled konfurians. more konfurians have become redpilled since kabul. we just watching the events and getting our muufo and caano.

konfuria is too divided along clan lines to be able to fight as one. @anonimo and i are redpilled konfurians. more konfurians have become redpilled since kabul. we just watching the events and getting our muufo and caano.
Everyone with an average IQ knows Shabaab will eventually take all over Somalia, the only thing holding Alshabaab back today is the timing.

Somalia is too corrupt and clannism is widespread to ever function as an State.

cow

VIP
I know it is inevitable, that’s why I said he’s not a good president.

I’m saying when it comes to economics and foreign policy, he’s better than Barre and everyone since.

Doesn’t mean he is great in those areas, just better than we had in Villa Somalia.

It wasn't inevitable, if the likes of rooble was president somalia would never have gotten debt relief.

Debt relief relied on a open/trustworthy and a non corrupt finance system in somalia. If you listen to beyle he said when somalia asked to join the debt relief program the IMF told them not to bother that they won't qualify.

He said send us the papers and we will meet every requirement. And they met every requirement in such a short time other african countries started to ask somalia for consultation.

So no it was not inevitable, the 10 million confiscated from UAE that is still in the somali national Bank shows how trustworthy our new finance system is it also highlights the way rooble was trying to steal that money that if farmaajo was not the president 10 million dollars would have never survived 2 minutes in that bank let alone almost 4 years.

I will open a separate thread with beyle himself saying how the IMF was very impressed with what somalia achieved and what image they had before farmaajo administration and how they told him not to bother with debt relief as they would never get it.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
amisom did the heavy lifting for the dameer shareef. as he said the lion of mogadishu was paul lokech. you sound like a dhoocil calaacaleyso begging nin marehan to help you. sort out your city. farmajo is marti surrounded by amisom. qalbi dhagax had beef with marehan was deported fairplay.
You keep saying sort out your city. Xamar was in peace 7 years before farmaajo came and the security became worse. Farmaajo isn’t the mayor of Mogadishu you fucker. He isn’t helping my city nor I don’t want him to nor is it his job. I’m talking about clearing AS out the COUNTRY you dabaal. Isn’t that his job as president? Doesn’t the country belong to him, you and me? So how’s he only helping me.

Main reason I’m anti farmaajo is because the main goal of this godforsaken country is to defeat AS. But that simply has not been done. I can’t think of a major AS town that has been taken over during farmaajos term. Bothprevious governments have taken over most major towns but none of the remains ones have been taken over by farmaajo. I think Al shabaab would only have been in the country side if HSM had a second term. In fact they have gained even more territory past few years. So what’s the point of all the bullshit you guys are saying that ‘he pays their salary’ when since shareef, the government troops have always been paid AND get the job done of limiting AS control. The most amount of bombs plus the most major bomb in somali history happened in Farmaajos term.

moreover let’s not forget the acts of betrayal hes done. Most noteabley sending our Somali troops to Eritrea off to die in a war that has shit to do with them or handing over a ONLF freedom fighter to Ethiopia. No president other than AY in my opinion has done such betrayal acts and guess what they both had in common in that situation lol
It was the mooryan Sanboolshe who handed over Qalbi Dhagax. The President had nothing to do with it. The biggest mistake that Farmaajo made was trusting these people. People like him, Khaire and Roble.

reer

VIP
You keep saying sort out your city. Xamar was in peace 7 years before farmaajo came and the security became worse. Farmaajo isn’t the mayor of Mogadishu you fucker. He isn’t helping my city nor I don’t want him to nor is it his job. I’m talking about clearing AS out the COUNTRY you dabaal. Isn’t that his job as president? Doesn’t the country belong to him, you and me? So how’s he only helping me.
mogadishu is a hawiye city just like bardera is a marehan city. its your city not mine. so long as the government is in a single clan territory anywhere in somaliweyn a cohesive national army cannot be built. go cry to your warlord uncles who have been there for 30 years. somalia is not just paul lokech's city. there are other magaalooyin.

Zapfox1

mogadishu is a hawiye city just like bardera is a marehan city. its your city not mine. so long as the government is in a single clan territory anywhere in somaliweyn a cohesive national army cannot be built. go cry to your warlord uncles who have been there for 30 years. somalia is not just paul lokech's city. there are other magaalooyin.
Thank you🤣 I’ll gladly take the city as being ours. I was speaking from a wadani perspective but you are right. The capital is mine whilst you guys get desert barren geedooo. Seems like a good deal to me. I geniunely wanted to talk about who’s for for presidency and you tried to turn this into Qabil and FKD smh

reer

VIP
Thank you🤣 I’ll gladly take the city as being ours. I was speaking from a wadani perspective but you are right. The capital is mine whilst you guys get desert barren geedooo. Seems like a good deal to me. I geniunely wanted to talk about who’s for for presidency and you tried to turn this into Qabil and FKD smh
sort out your own nonsense. the fgs apart from farmajo in his amisom villa is a hawiye entity. xishood ma lihid. your desert comment holds no weight.

Zapfox1

sort out your own nonsense. ceeb weeye to beg a shisheeye to sort out your backyard. xishood ma lihid. your desert comment holds no weight.
Middle shabelle is more fertile than gedo. 8 years consecutively we ruled over your gedooo whilst farmaajo couldn’t step foot outside villa Somalia. My leaders done more for your gobol than farmaajo. Take your own advice and shove it up ur ass

reer

VIP
Middle shabelle is more fertile than gedo. 8 years consecutively we ruled over your gedooo whilst farmaajo couldn’t step foot outside villa Somalia. My leaders done more for your gobol than farmaajo. Take your own advice and shove it up ur ass
mogadishu is ugandan. it cant even control itself. both abgaal presidents were amisom presidents. and the first called for bantu hordes to protect him in his own backyard in 2011 like a bjj. xishood ma lihid.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
A whole lot of Xildhbaano from PL and JL connected with my Abtiyaal and Aabo are saying that it is a done deal. Some from PL are even saying Deni is doing Farmaajo's job by stealing votes from the Hawiye dominated opposition. Farmaajo will sweep the election and tribalist odyaal will die of deegkar on this forum but I'm warning y'all expecailly the ones who aren't in good health, stroke yuunan inku dicin. Take a walk and a deep breath. Make it apart of your rutine because odeyga fadhiya villada wuu fadhin.
Selection this is not a democratic elections it’s selection by clan leaders from across Somalia who will meet in a hall and vote Somalia’s last democratic elections were in 1969

Main reason I’m anti farmaajo is because the main goal of this godforsaken country is to defeat AS. But that simply has not been done. I can’t think of a major AS town that has been taken over during farmaajos term. Bothprevious governments have taken over most major towns but none of the remains ones have been taken over by farmaajo. I think Al shabaab would only have been in the country side if HSM had a second term. In fact they have gained even more territory past few years. So what’s the point of all the bullshit you guys are saying that ‘he pays their salary’ when since shareef, the government troops have always been paid AND get the job done of limiting AS control. The most amount of bombs plus the most major bomb in somali history happened in Farmaajos term.

moreover let’s not forget the acts of betrayal hes done. Most noteabley sending our Somali troops to Eritrea off to die in a war that has shit to do with them or handing over a ONLF freedom fighter to Ethiopia. No president other than AY in my opinion has done such betrayal acts and guess what they both had in common in that situation lol
I agree 100% with you on the Al Shabab part however, Farmaajo wanated to consalidate power within the FMS states and now that he has. Once he wins the election, you'll see the deffense pact with Turkey and indhoyar drones in Middle Jubba. Al these Jabha fighters in your tuulos will certainly deffect. He's been planning Robow's release to make him pacify Al Shabab in Bay iyo Bakool but can't count on him until he wins the election. Patience is a virtue although it'd be better to finish these terrorists quick.

Zapfox1

I agree 100% with you on the Al Shabab part however, Farmaajo wanated to consalidate power within the FMS states and now that he has. Once he wins the election, you'll see the deffense pact with Turkey and indhoyar drones in Middle Jubba. Al these Jabha fighters in your tuulos will certainly deffect. He's been planning Robow's release to make him pacify Al Shabab in Bay iyo Bakool but can't count on him until he wins the election. Patience is a virtue although it'd be better to finish these terrorists quick.
Freeing Robow is key to defeating al shabaab. All his RX bethrins who make up the majority of AS will follow him. That’s for sure

Freeing Robow is key to defeating al shabaab. All his RX bethrins who make up the majority of AS will follow him. That’s for sure
Farmaajo cares too much about wining the election rather than Al Shabab. He'll free Roobow and sign a deal with Laftagreen to move to Barawe while Robow governs Bay & Bakool maybe being the offcial vice president. Al Shabab will be history in Southwest State if that happens. And now that Xuud and reer hiiraan are in the table with Hirshabelle that stat will be resurected too. SNA just needs to focus on Eastern Galgudud and Middle Jubba and Al Shabab will be history.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
If Farmaajo releases Roboow that will be worse than Qalbidhagax.

Roobow killed too many Somalis to be allowed to walk free. Too many children that hes brainwashed are getting the firing squad while he was allowed to stand in an election.

Send him to Guantanamo bay I say.

Trending

Latest posts