Farmaajo will win this election by a landslide.

A whole lot of Xildhbaano from PL and JL connected with my Abtiyaal and Aabo are saying that it is a done deal. Some from PL are even saying Deni is doing Farmaajo's job by stealing votes from the Hawiye dominated opposition. Farmaajo will sweep the election and tribalist odyaal will die of deegkar on this forum but I'm warning y'all expecailly the ones who aren't in good health, stroke yuunan inku dicin. Take a walk and a deep breath. Make it apart of your rutine because odeyga fadhiya villada wuu fadhin.

A whole lot of Xildhbaano from PL and JL connected with my Abtiyaal and Aabo are saying that it is a done deal. Some from PL are even saying Deni is doing Farmaajo's job by stealing votes from the Hawiye dominated opposition. Farmaajo will sweep the election and tribalist odyaal will die of deegkar on this forum but I'm warning y'all expecailly the ones who aren't in good health, stroke yuunan inku dicin. Take a walk and a deep breath. Make it apart of your rutine because odeyga fadhiya villada wuu fadhin.

But if you indeed do become correct I just want to know why are the MPs, particularly those who are not Darod, willing to give Farmajo a second term? Can anyone tell me what has he done to deserve another term when the country is worse off than 5 years ago

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
But if you indeed do become correct I just want to know why are the MPs, particularly those who are not Darod, willing to give Farmajo a second term? Can anyone tell me what has he done to deserve another term when the country is worse off than 5 years ago
Would you care about the clan of the person who has consistently paid your salary for 5 years and give you new career opportunity ? no you wouldn't, that is why current Hawiyo MPs are most likely to vote for Farmaajo.

As for new Hawiyo MPs, Farmaajo has support of majority Hawiyo shacab and he has good ties with two Hawiyo FMS, so its a no brainer.

The real question is why do you think Darood wouldn't vote for Farmaajo ? you forget that the16 reps in Gedo are going to vote Farmaajo. You also seem blind sighted by the fact that just as the Hawiyo public, the Darood public also support Farmaajo by overwhelming majority. Current Darood MPs majority of them support Farmaajo and future Darood MPs will be elected by the public 101 members of the public infact, and they are most likely going to be Farmaajo MPs, if Deni and Madoobe tries to rig it, the public are armed and will fight back, election violence is already predicted to ensue mostly in Garowe, Bosaso and Kismaayo as a result of Deni and Madoobe.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No matter who gets elected, no one should suffer and further damage their mental health. These politicians are all temporary and someone you like will get elected some day, just be patient :)

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It is a forgone conclusion, no one else can compete

U actually funny ๐Ÿคฃ bro our Hawiye countrymen will chimp out it that happens

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Honestly, his economic management and his governmentโ€™s foreign policy awareness is better than any Somali government since the SYL.

Stuff like the economic handling of COVID, the infrastructure deal with Qatar, debt relief, the World Bank HOA deal etc.

Also how he handled the UAE was nothing short of amazing.

That doesnโ€™t mean that he performed in good in either area, itโ€™s just that every government since the SYL were so shit in these areas.

I want Deni to become president if he runs but it looks like a Farmaajo win. He rigged all the seats for sure.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I agree with this. The sky will remain blue and threads will continue .
If you cross examine Deni and how he has been running PL with Farmaajo and how he has been running the FGS the differences is night and day, even the people of Puntland know this, and that is why Farmaajo will win despite Deni and Madoobe rigging the Senate election and now attempting to rig the Peoples house election, it will not improve Deni's chances of winning Federal presidential election, because as you have realised the difference in administrative ability is night and day between the two.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Main reason Iโ€™m anti farmaajo is because the main goal of this godforsaken country is to defeat AS. But that simply has not been done. I canโ€™t think of a major AS town that has been taken over during farmaajos term. Bothprevious governments have taken over most major towns but none of the remains ones have been taken over by farmaajo. I think Al shabaab would only have been in the country side if HSM had a second term. In fact they have gained even more territory past few years. So whatโ€™s the point of all the bullshit you guys are saying that โ€˜he pays their salaryโ€™ when since shareef, the government troops have always been paid AND get the job done of limiting AS control. The most amount of bombs plus the most major bomb in somali history happened in Farmaajos term.

moreover letโ€™s not forget the acts of betrayal hes done. Most noteabley sending our Somali troops to Eritrea off to die in a war that has shit to do with them or handing over a ONLF freedom fighter to Ethiopia. No president other than AY in my opinion has done such betrayal acts and guess what they both had in common in that situation lol

Honestly, his economic management and his governmentโ€™s foreign policy awareness is better than any Somali government since the SYL.

Stuff like the economic handling of COVID, the infrastructure deal with Qatar, debt relief, the World Bank HOA deal etc.

Also how he handled the UAE was nothing short of amazing.

That doesnโ€™t mean that he performed in good in either area, itโ€™s just that every government since the SYL were so shit in these areas.

I want Deni to become president if he runs but it looks like a Farmaajo win. He rigged all the seats for sure.
Debt relief was inevitable regardless of what admins in charge itโ€™s the policy of the west to relieve third world countries of it due to the catastrophic effects of remaining in that cycle.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Debt relief was inevitable regardless of what admins in charge itโ€™s the policy of the west to relieve third world countries of it due to the catastrophic effects of remaining in that cycle.

I know it is inevitable, thatโ€™s why I said heโ€™s not a good president.

Iโ€™m saying when it comes to economics and foreign policy, heโ€™s better than Barre and everyone since.

Doesnโ€™t mean he is great in those areas, just better than we had in Villa Somalia.

reer

VIP
Main reason Iโ€™m anti farmaajo is because the main goal of this godforsaken country is to defeat AS. But that simply has not been done. I canโ€™t think of a major AS town that has been taken over during farmaajos term. Bothprevious governments have taken over most major towns but none of the remains ones have been taken over by farmaajo. I think Al shabaab would only have been in the country side if HSM had a second term. In fact they have gained even more territory past few years. So whatโ€™s the point of all the bullshit you guys are saying that โ€˜he pays their salaryโ€™ when since shareef, the government troops have always been paid AND get the job done of limiting AS control. The most amount of bombs plus the most major bomb in somali history happened in Farmaajos term.

moreover letโ€™s not forget the acts of betrayal hes done. Most noteabley sending our Somali troops to Eritrea off to die in a war that has shit to do with them or handing over a ONLF freedom fighter to Ethiopia. No president other than AY in my opinion has done such betrayal acts and guess what they both had in common in that situation lol
amisom did the heavy lifting for the dameer shareef. as he said the lion of mogadishu was paul lokech. you sound like a dhoocil calaacaleyso begging nin marehan to help you. sort out your city. farmajo is marti surrounded by amisom. qalbi dhagax had beef with marehan was deported fairplay.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

I completely agree that Somaliaโ€™s main priority is their efforts against AS and they should be judged by that.

Trending

Latest posts