Farmaajo will win this election by a landslide.

It wasn't inevitable, if the likes of rooble was president somalia would never have gotten debt relief.

Debt relief relied on a open/trustworthy and a non corrupt finance system in somalia. If you listen to beyle he said when somalia asked to join the debt relief program the IMF told them not to bother that they won't qualify.

He said send us the papers and we will meet every requirement. And they met every requirement in such a short time other african countries started to ask somalia for consultation.

So no it was not inevitable, the 10 million confiscated from UAE that is still in the somali national Bank shows how trustworthy our new finance system is it also highlights the way rooble was trying to steal that money that if farmaajo was not the president 10 million dollars would have never survived 2 minutes in that bank let alone almost 4 years.

I will open a separate thread with beyle himself saying how the IMF was very impressed with what somalia achieved and what image they had before farmaajo administration and how they told him not to bother with debt relief as they would never get it.
Warya 10ka us dollars U
If Farmaajo releases Roboow that will be worse than Qalbidhagax.

Roobow killed too many Somalis to be allowed to walk free. Too many children that hes brainwashed are getting the firing squad while he was allowed to stand in an election.

Send him to Guantanamo bay I say.
How many did Omar filish, cabdiqeybdiid, muse sudi yalaxow kill ?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

None of them were terrorists tho.

I agree that all of them should be in jail laakin Rooboow should never be compared to any of these individuals.

He was an avowed member of Al-Qaeda and people are acting like he’s some political prisoner. Give me a break.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Warya 10ka us dollars U

Don’t forget the likes of general Morgan and AY. They both killed more Somalis than those yiu mentioned combined

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
The difference is AY left something behind, your kind just destroy.
What did he leave behind? AS? Bruh 30 years is a very long time to hold cuqdad. Stop being such a emotional and just move on. AY didn’t leave shit. Allah is punishing him right now for bringing gaalo amxaaro and tplf to kill his own Muslim somali brethrins.

somalipatriot

Unfortunately, therefore lack of any wisdom
Don't rely on that. He's biggest supporter are Hawiye.
That’s ridiculous so abdirashid sharmarke or siad barre’s biggest supporters were from the Hawiye clan simply because Mogadishu majority environs are from the hawiye clan and don’t start this qabiil nonsense Somalis share one ethnicity and tribe one of the most homogeneous groups on earth it’s demographics consisting of clans/subclans

That’s ridiculous so abdirashid sharmarke or siad barre’s biggest supporters were from the Hawiye clan simply because Mogadishu majority environs are from the hawiye clan and don’t start this qabiil nonsense Somalis share one ethnicity and tribe one of the most homogeneous groups on earth it’s demographics consisting of clans/subclans
Ik that's what I'm saying Somalia's political dispute is ideological and those who make it qabiil always tend to loose.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
President dani have better chance to be somalia president 2022 than xarmaajo , president dani now have Somaliland and puntland mp in the bag 😂 mahd gulled is on the winning side,dani side

A whole lot of Xildhbaano from PL and JL connected with my Abtiyaal and Aabo are saying that it is a done deal. Some from PL are even saying Deni is doing Farmaajo's job by stealing votes from the Hawiye dominated opposition. Farmaajo will sweep the election and tribalist odyaal will die of deegkar on this forum but I'm warning y'all expecailly the ones who aren't in good health, stroke yuunan inku dicin. Take a walk and a deep breath. Make it apart of your rutine because odeyga fadhiya villada wuu fadhin.
Farmajo did a better job than both of the presidents before him. Gov employees get paid on time and he's less corrupt. Only problem, he isn't pro federalism

It is a wrap for Somalia if that man returns. Look out for more deals like one that allows China to plunder our Sea. I suspect we will see even more AlShaydaan operatives promoted.
He doesn't promote alshabab. He locks em up. Remember the guy who tried running for south west state president?