Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The federal government can't offer puntland nothing cause they're in a worse situation then puntland do I need to remind you puntland have their own troops keeping the securityof the people whereas Mogadishu has AMISOM troops, so the only way they can hold puntland back is Hassan shiekh blocking the oil exploration you donut for the hundredth time.
They aren't blocking Puntland's oil exploration in specific, that's a lie. Also, it was Abdullahi Yusuf that brought 50,000 Ethiopian troops to invade Somalia. Were it not for him, then Somalia would be in a much better position than it currently is. The most qabilist, treacherous and wickedest federal region of Somalia. Willing to make everybody else suffer just so they can benefit, unparalleled to even the idoors.

They aren't blocking Puntland's oil exploration in specific, that's a lie. Also, it was Abdullahi Yusuf that brought 50,000 Ethiopian troops to invade Somalia. Were it not for him, then Somalia would be in a much better position than it currently is. The most qabilist, treacherous and wickedest federal region of Somalia. Willing to make everybody else suffer just so they can benefit, unparalleled to even the idoors.

Sorry my cousin USA who had forced Ethiopia to invade Somalia, AY has nothing to do with the invasion thing.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You are son of Tanzanian and slave who were freed by the last sultan and now have the audacity to claim Darood and MJ !!!!midget go back to streets of London and continue selling those drugs.
First I'm a pimp now I'm a drug dealer all that cause of the car I own what a hating ass harlot tell us hoe how much is your pussy worth a bag of khat? Miise a bottle of vodka :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry my cousin USA who had forced Ethiopia to invade Somalia, AY has nothing to do with the invasion thing.
Look at this dhulo AY did bring Ethiopia to fight the terrorist al shabaab you nacas always trying to appease others like a slave :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Last time I checked it wasn't puntland enslaving your people in sool:ohhh:

You're suffering from Stockholm syndrome :mjohreally:

The federal government can't offer puntland nothing cause they're in a worse situation then puntland do I need to remind you puntland have their own troops keeping the securityof the people whereas Mogadishu has AMISOM troops, so the only way they can hold puntland back is Hassan shiekh blocking the oil exploration you donut for the hundredth time.
:mindblown:
No maamul is drilling for oil tell me how the FG is holding PL back specifically?

Was the FG stopping you from building a single road for the past 20 years?

Cut the conspiracy theories.

"Somali President Abdullahi Yusuf has asked the AU to provide between 15,000 and 20,000 troops."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4150907.stm

@1:54 Abdullahi Yusuf thanking Ethiopians for deploying in Mogadishu

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No maamul is drilling for oil tell me how the FG is holding PL back specifically?

"Somali President Abdullahi Yusuf has asked the AU to provide between 15,000 and 20,000 troops."

Yes we thank Ethiopia for helping us fight the moryaan al shabaab :win:

Educate yourself on facts of invasion http://fpif.org/wikileaks_reveals_us_twisted_ethiopias_arm_to_invade_somalia/

Wow he raped Carey's Ciise Karshe's daughter? Is there any evidence of the allegation itself or is it urban myth? Is she still alive? Did she accuse him publicly or is the accusation from one of the accused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending