Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You lucky you can't post nothing on her otherwise I would of posted this Isaac that I picked up high off molly fingering herself in the passenger seat kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Darod are full of the area . @yas/London confirmed this. I a Londoner can confirm this too.
You a Londoner why are you begging it? I post my picture up cause I can back it, I ain't shook what you see is what you get, you're a countryside boy that's why you move bookie I can tell by the way you move probably from Cardiff or Sheffield.

Southall is mostly Isaac like 99% yaslondon don't know what she's talking about she's from south London.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Look at these Isaac s from London Southall which is predominantly habar awal going to New York so they can become concubines for African American street urchins
Shut up man they are ciyaal suuq from the west that have probably never been to hargeisa even. But for retarded people like you everything is about qabiil.

Why am I tagged to this?
I know London like the back of my hand Cog, so yes I know wha Gwan!
I'm not from South London!
@waraabe Stop with the Darood hate Lil Brother!
@Canuck @ducthess

Can you Harti Sister's get along please?

I know who is going to win, I told you I even bet £50.

I often wonder whether the 68 IQ estimate of Somalis isn't as crazy as I originally thought.
Along with the 1 in 3 Somalis having some sort of mental illness, both are very possible. I believe the IQ theory wholeheartedly sxb. There is just no other explanation for why we are such a failure as a community. Out of all the countries in Afirca that went through a civil war (more than half ), we were the only ones NOT to have bounced back. So you tell me the IQ of people who destroy whatever little form order they had, then realize that they had no plan of filling the vacuum that they created.:what1: Low IQ is to blame.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Along with the 1 in 3 Somalis having some sort of mental illness, both are very possible. I believe the IQ theory wholeheartedly sxb. There is just no other explanation for why we are such a failure as a community. Out of all the countries in Afirca that went through a civil war (more than half ), we were the only ones NOT to have bounced back. So you tell me the IQ of people who destroy whatever little form order they had, then realize that they had no plan of filling the vacuum that they created.:what1: Low IQ is to blame.
An Ogaden talking about IQ :chrisfreshhah:

Majeerteen have the highest IQ masha Allah that explains why there's so many high achievers in the diaspora. Puntland would be doing so much better if we were independent unfortunately the envious moryaans are holding us back in Mogadishu regardless my country puntland is still pushing forward masha Allah.

An Ogaden talking about IQ :chrisfreshhah:

Majeerteen have the highest IQ masha Allah that explains why there's so many high achievers in the diaspora. Puntland would be doing so much better if we were independent unfortunately the envious moryaans are holding us back in Mogadishu regardless my country puntland is still pushing forward masha Allah.
But, but, you're not even Daarood, let alone Majeerteen. :mjpls::mjkkk::mjlol::mjlaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But, but, you're not even Daarood, let alone Majeerteen. :mjpls::mjkkk::mjlol::mjlaugh:
You're a dhulbhante what do you know about Majeerteen? Who made the likes of you an authority on beesha Majeerteen? Don't you think you should stick to your own tribe instead of brown nosing:damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
His land is occupied and he's over here arguing about who's Majeerteen :drakewtf: my g you have your priorities mixed up :chrisfreshhah:

His land is occupied and he's over here arguing about who's Majeerteen :drakewtf: my g you have your priorities mixed up :chrisfreshhah:
Dhulbahante land is not occupied, jamac siyaad just snaked the ting and brough isaaq to las anood to counter their ugadhyahan siyaad brothers.

Wallahi dhulbahante is the only qabil in the north that constantly kills somaliland soldiers. You wont find no isaaqs in dhulbahante lands.

Apollo

VIP
Somalia, Somaliland etc....

They are all basket cases with no future. Why do you guys care about the politics of these hopeless places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts