Farmaajo (n&n) and Shariif (himilo) to unite and become 1 party.

It is more of a coalition building, I think. It is good move for both of them. One year from today, we shall see how this coalition, if true, consolidates.

One thing was obvious, Sheekh Shariif was making some moves recently that showed him filling the role of the govt.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I think Sharif will be OK without your 15 votes.
Shariif I have no problem with. Especially as Cayr, he had a good relationship maxaakim with us and then TFG.

But HSM is our guy and we’re gonna try make him successful. This is where the issue is. We don’t like opposition to a HAG president like HSM.

Let’s see if anyone is allowed to oppose HSM lol

this is bullshit Shariif will not link up with Farmaajo. local level HS guys i spoke to know his new allies but he will not reveal it now. personally i think Shariif should not run again.

Habargidir in general are anti Harti Abgaal leaders as we tend to step in front of them since 1991. Whether its the likes of Cali Mahdi, Salaad Cali Jeele or Sheihk Shariif. i am of those who are willing to work with hg on some hiraabist type movement but they make it very difficult if we are being honest.
Ngl, I prefer Harti Abgaal president as they are less anti Darod and can work with us. While HSM subclan is pro HAG, HG appeaser, and anti Darod. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ngl, I prefer Harti Abgaal president as they are less anti Darod and can work with us. While HSM subclan is pro HAG, HG appeaser, and anti Darod. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Not HG appeaser. HSM is supported by us all because we actually win with him. he is freeing us from shabaab what else is there to ask for? It is true that we tend to be less anti darood due to not bordering any but we are less anti any clan in general. Times have changed and darood president does not benefit any hawiye clan whatsoever. All hawiye subclans have jumped on this HAG train. i am pro working with HG and to come with a deal with them in a coalition. @bidenkulaha what's your views?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Not HG appeaser. HSM is supported by us all because we actually win with him. he is freeing us from shabaab what else is there to ask for? It is true that we tend to be less anti darood due to not bordering any but we are less anti any clan in general. Times have changed and darood president does not benefit any hawiye clan whatsoever. All hawiye subclans have jumped on this HAG train. i am pro working with HG and to come with a deal with them in a coalition. @bidenkulaha what's your views?
Yh I agree. The issue with a Darood president is they want Xamar taxes to pay for the FGS while they don’t pay a penny and stay autonomous. This is fundamental imo.

Either centralise the country or release the burden from Xamar to pay for the government and make it a state.

MJs will never accept this

Shariif run three times and lost them all . I think Kheyre will will win next time . He admirably got a lot of votes without any mamul galbeed backing him . If he can court rahamweyn votes , he can get all Puntland votes in exchange of the PM position

Trending