Farmaajo (n&n) and Shariif (himilo) to unite and become 1 party.

The Europeans are more wait and see approach. Arabs throw money and gamble with candidates like Farmaajo. I actually think Farmaajo owes Qatar money and is trapped there. They probably said we need your influence to remain under us. Cant take Qatari funds and lose then think oh well let me find a new patron 🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The west don’t support Damuljadiid like that. The west are only comfortable working with kheyre because of 0 corruption. His ties to Norway is what got government departments paid on time and funding for the maritime case. And he destroyed no army rather he pacified the army and removed ghost soldiers. Do you think the UN and IC could work with Fahad and Farmaajo alone 🤣
Kheyre that stole Baraawe and Cabuduwaq airport money and also was the guy who tried signing our oil to the defunct SomaOil is not corrupt.

Ok

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The Europeans are more wait and see approach. Arabs throw money and gamble with candidates like Farmaajo. I actually think Farmaajo owes Qatar money and is trapped there. They probably said we need your influence to remain under us. Cant take Qatari funds and lose then think oh well let me find a new patron 🤣
Deni is actually trapped in UAE right now. I think they’ve put him in prison 😂

The IC like someone who can speak good english and 0 corruption. Most ppl cant fulfill both conditions 🤣. This why khaire was highly respected. IC relation with Somalis is purely business in nature. They want a partner representing Somalia who has consesus leadership that provides stable dividends for them and the rest of the world and can articulate that to the UN/IC in good english and integrity. Kheyre playing it a lil risky with Ruskis tho

Farmaajo was 0. No money. Empty wadani talk. Murusades put him there to control him, but he showed vengeance to oust kheyre. He was never the same since 🤣

Kheyre had a career in Oil before he joined Farmaajo and has since come back with Russian money and more influence kkk. He was the tie that brought the IC in touch with the government and kept his ties with those countries after he left. Do you think the UN and IC could work with Fahad and Farmaajo lmao. He was not a Horgal but the good cop while Farmajo/Fahad were the bad cop. Kheyre visited Federal leaders while Farmaajo was making plans against them. Kheyre was against an extension by principle.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Kheyre had a career in Oil before he joined Farmaajo and has since come back with Russian money and more influence kkk. He was the tie that brought the IC in touch with the government and kept his ties with those countries after he left. Do you think the UN and IC could work with Fahad and Farmaajo lmao. He was not a Horgal but the good cop while Farmajo/Fahad were the bad cop. Kheyre visited Federal leaders while Farmaajo was making plans against them. Kheyre was against an extension by principle.
Kheyre deserves credit for Galmudug. He outplayed ASWJ

This Farmaajo and sharif linking up is not a real linkup i believe, its more about farmaajo reaching out to sharif to potentially ride off his coattails and seek future relevancy thru him since sharif is a forgiving guy who sees himself as a statesman. I honestly wouldnt worry about farmaajo, hes autistic clowny. I enjoy cbb calaacal, u gotta be grateful to have dumb opposition 🤣

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Stockholm Syndrome at its finest.
View attachment 294858
Makes a lot of sense shariif has no foreign backing.

N&N: Qatar
Damuljadiid: Egypt, west, UAE
Deni: UAE
Khayre: Russia
View attachment 294860
I wouldn't put West in D.J camp, they hop from individual to individual in Somalia depending on their commitment to anti-corruption, women's rights, and democratization.

It's ex-N&N (Qatar/Turkey/Ethiopia) vs DamJadiid (UAE/Egypt/Kenya). Deni will inherit their backing as the prime Darod candidate in 2026, Farmaajo lost his spot.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I wouldn't put West in D.J camp, they hop from individual to individual in Somalia depending on their commitment to anti-corruption, women's rights, and democratization.

It's ex-N&N (Qatar/Turkey/Ethiopia) vs DamJadiid (UAE/Egypt/Kenya). Deni will inherit their backing as the prime Darod candidate in 2026, Farmaajo lost his spot.

N&N waxaan oo dhan ka talaabsatay you should join me and drop these losers niyow, think about the future not the present. 1 year in and we are already seeing factions seeking alliance with N&N what does that tell you ?

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Deni won’t be relevant 2026. Can’t believe anyone think he’s surviving in shape to compete for federal.

The guy is gonna have to go win against an armed and united mucaarad in three months. I doubt it. Anyway he’s arrested in UAE, let’s see if he’s back the same once he’s let out :mjlaugh:

Correct!

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
Deni won’t be relevant 2026. Can’t believe anyone think he’s surviving in shape to compete for federal.

The guy is gonna have to go win against an armed and united mucaarad in three months. I doubt it. Anyway he’s arrested in UAE, let’s see if he’s back the same once he’s let out :mjlaugh:
Bro literally everything you’ve ever predicted siyaasad wise hasn’t come to pass. Why would we buy into your analysis now :dead:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bro literally everything you’ve ever predicted siyaasad wise hasn’t come to pass. Why would we buy into your analysis now :dead:
Everything literally has or will do soon lol.

I predicted a Deni extension this is one I’m confident but he’s terrified of exposing himself early. So we’ll wait

Trending