Farmaajo Exposed: donated $250,000 to Gedo/jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kheyre is better than Formaggio for Beesha
I personally wouldn't want our leaders to be qabiilst in how they handle Somalia affairs. The people on the other hand have a duty to build for themselves. There's a reason sade are always leaders in Somalia bro, and you wouldn't want to tarnish that reputation.

Put it this way, he hasn't been very beneficial in his tenure, but he also hasn't signed off on anything detrimental to the beesha and the Caabudwaaq visit was a blessing.

All I want now is a Geddo visit to get the CW effect.

I personally wouldn't want our leaders to be qabiilst in how they handle Somalia affairs. The people on the other hand have a duty to build for themselves. There's a reason sade are always leaders in Somalia bro, and you wouldn't want to tarnish that reputation.

Put it this way, he hasn't been very beneficial in his tenure, but he also hasn't signed off on anything detrimental to the beesha and the Caabudwaaq visit was a blessing.

All I want now is a Geddo visit to get the CW effect.
There is a lot going on in Somalia and Farmaajo is much worse than Blackie I'm telling you. If he controlled Kismayo he would barely let Reer Diini inay shaah cabaan he is worse than Blackie and Timojilec

There is a lot going on in Somalia and Farmaajo is much worse than Blackie I'm telling you. If he controlled Kismayo he would barely let Reer Diini inay shaah cabaan he is worse than Blackie and Timojilec
When it comes to state leadership, all the leaders are qabiilst. We shouldn't be different to other states in that regard. A national president is a big amaanah though.
I agree, if he was JL leader, he would sell us off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marehan didn't vote for him or had his back... Why should he care....

Lool no clan in Somalia kill each other but marehan... Lol so now you claiming marehan don't kill each other like dogs in caabudwaaq... You must be lost or fake marehan
Hhhhh I heard they are killing each other over the control of cabudwaaq there last territory in central Somalia the town is divided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending