Farax who’s successfully perusing modelling.

I'd kiss the farax too, he's looking macaan :hmm:

anchorman-what.gif

You called a dude macaan; dude, Khaniismo waa la mamnuucy

:russ::mjlol:

I've been wanting to ask about Somali men in modelling, I've been approached many times but I cant allow myself to do it, I'm begaynning to think I've made the right descision.

I've been wanting to ask about Somali men in modelling, I've been approached many times but I cant allow myself to do it, I'm begaynning to think I've made the right descision.

You made the right choice. I’ve been street cast a few times before, but have always declined it because of what some of my model friends have experienced. Not worth losing yourself for lacag that will run out in less than 10 years.

Also I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news, but some somali models have been sexually exploited by higher ups in the modelling industry.

You made the right choice. I’ve been street cast a few times before, but have always declined it because of what some of my model friends have experienced. Not worth losing yourself for lacag that will run out in less than 10 years.

Also I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news, but some somali models have been sexually exploited by higher ups in the modelling industry.

:nvjpqts:

The entire Hollywood and modeling industry is a normalized prostitution ring. No decent Somali should engage and be part of it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
But he had the same picture with white women and he used to have a girlfriend?
Khaniis kissing his female liberal friend, what’s shocking, they insist gays should be allowed in female bathrooms/dressing rooms because gays “dont see women like that” so it’s not wEiRd.

wallahi there was this one instance in high school of this gay boy in the girls bathrooming hanging out with his female friends, I was shook to say the least.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Khaniis kissing his female liberal friend, what’s shocking, they insist gays should be allowed in female bathrooms/dressing rooms because gays “dont see women like that” so it’s not wEiRd.

wallahi there was this one instance in high school of this gay boy in the girls bathrooming hanging out with his female friends, I was shook to say the least.
Nah I mean he had white girlfriends

He most likely isn’t a night rider but I doubt the dude is gay. He did a similar photoshop with a dude

Trending

Latest posts