Farax shaving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, never used one. I watched videos on how to use it, maintain it etc. Is it actually that difficult? :hmm:

Oh boy :lol: Consider this thread a godsend for you. Let's just say you'd be bleeding all over the place without it.

All right lemme break it down. First thing is the straight razor (SR) vs Double [Safety] Razor (DR). Important thing to note is that both give you the same shave. However the SR has a far steeper learning curve. It's really hard to learn, but is very rewarding. DR is much safer, quicker and efficient, while giving the same close shave as a SR. SR can also last generations if you maintain it properly. So just letting you know the differences between both right now.

So if you still wanna go with a SR, which is still a great choice, just watch some watch some videos. It's almost garunteed you'll cut yourself alot the first week but you'll get the hang of it. Main tips is to go slow, don't put too much weight, and work thr angles. I used this video to learn

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@ded I wasn't aware the shave was as close with a safety razor as it is with a straight razor. :stopit: No competition between the two I suppose. I'm going to get both and use a straight razor until the novelty wears off. I'll likely have use for it in the future anyway, such as defining lines etc.

Just watching him shave in the video looks so satisfying. I can already feel myself applying aftershave and some moisturiser.

Glorious.
Feels+good.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts