Farax shaving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to make a thread where we can share advice and tips with each other.

Do any of you guys have any pointers for someone who has a very patchy beard? It's frustrating cuz I'm like 70% away from having a full one. I have to shave every other day or else I look like a bum.

My tip to you guys as someone who has been shaving, facial and body hair, since I was 12...get yourself a nice double edge safety razor. Shaves to skin level smoothly with one pass amd less ingrown hair and bacteria. Also costs cheaper in the long run. The blade itself is like 40-80 bucks tho.Seriously stop using Gillette fusion or any of those cartridge razors. There's a whole world of different razors, soaps and creams you can shave with. What do you guys use?

Bruv what's with you're icon lmaooo I thought you were a gunner

Ioh yh I'm gonna shave my head

Gunner fans fall into two categories. AKB (Arsene Knows Best) and WOB (Wenger Out Brigade). I identify as the latter. He's been a good manager but my proble - wait gtfo stop derailing my thread. I want some serious discussion. Are you actullay gnna shave your head tho

Gunner fans fall into two categories. AKB (Arsene Knows Best) and WOB (Wenger Out Brigade). I identify as the latter. He's been a good manager but my proble - wait gtfo stop derailing my thread. I want some serious discussion. Are you actullay gnna shave your head tho

Damn you didn't even react to my last sentence. :dead: I thought if I threw that in there you wouldn't call me out for derailing lmaoooo

I'll never shave my head, i don't have anything else to add :icon lol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Did not have a shred of facial hair till 20. Somehow got the full beard in two years after I started working out.

Apparently your body's sensitivity to DHT is why you start growing a beard and sadly why you bald.

Right now I have a lumberjack beard as I have not shaved in five months (except lining it every month) so I ain't using razors. But I might chop the whole thing thing off and start a new once spring hits.

When I do shave however I have a fucked up routine. I wet the face with water and pat dry till there's only a bit of moisture. Then I apply my shaving cream which usually make the whole thing slightly less viscous. At that point I go against the grain once along my cheeks and I simply shave normally afterwards.

Completely clean shave.

My tip to you guys as someone who has been shaving body hair, since I was 12...get yourself a nice double edge safety razor. Shaves to skin level smoothly with one pass amd less ingrown hair and bacteria. Also costs cheaper in the long run. The blade itself is like 40-80 bucks tho.Seriously stop using Gillette fusion or any of those cartridge razors. There's a whole world of different razors, soaps and creams you can shave with. What do you guys use?
That only means one thing and I don't wanna imagine that:holeup::holeup:

Did not have a shred of facial hair till 20. Somehow got the full beard in two years after I started working out.

Apparently your body's sensitivity to DHT is why you start growing a beard and sadly why you bald.

Right now I have a lumberjack beard as I have not shaved in five months (except lining it every month) so I ain't using razors. But I might chop the whole thing thing off and start a new once spring hits.

Dude get on that double edge safety razor life. It's a way better shave than those Gillette fusion typa razors. This is currently what I have in my bathroom. Also lol I think the DHT balding thing is diff than getting a beard. I have facial hair and a good hairline, so do many others.

@merka

Damn bruh I need to get on that still.

A0LnzVB.jpeg

@dhegdheer kkkkk ywah don't shave ur hair. In the summer I was doing security at this beach were I had to xoog drunk white kids all day and night. I'll be honest, even tho I'm not skinny and got some muscle, I still havelook 5 years younger and I had long hair. Nobody took me serious. Then my Nigerian coworker told me yo shave your head and grow your beard truss. I was like caadi say less. Wallahi the next week shorties and niggas were callin me "sir" and not one single nigga fucked with me. Made my job easier but I loved beating the shit out of drunk cadaan kids who talk shit so I grew it back.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Dude get on that double edge safety razor life. It's a way better shave than those Gillette fusion typa razors. This is currently what I have in my bathroom. Also lol I think the DHT balding thing is diff than getting a beard. I have facial hair and a good hairline, so do many others.

@merka

View attachment 11283

@dhegdheer kkkkk ywah don't shave ur hair. In the summer I was doing security at this beach were I had to xoog drunk white kids all day and night. I'll be honest, even tho I'm not skinny and got some muscle, I still havelook 5 years younger and I had long hair. Nobody took me serious. Then my Nigerian coworker told me yo shave your head and grow your beard truss. I was like caadi say less. Wallahi the next week shorties and niggas were callin me "sir" and not one single nigga fucked with me. Made my job easier but I loved beating the shit out of drunk cadaan kids who talk shit so I grew it back.

Drunk white kids are the only reason to do security tbh

:lolbron:

@merka

View attachment 11283

So you looked young with a shaved. :ftw9nwa:

Lmao I'd never shave my head wallahi. I get emotinal when I go for a trim and the hairstylist chops off too much :yloezpe:

@Mohamud lmao you did security too? Bruh that one job I had in the summer was the best gig I ever had. They gave me a baton and a bulletproof vest. Wallahi I looked like a opp :dead:

@dhegdheer nah I'm saying I look young normally but when I shaved I looked like a bahal. Alot of ppl called me sir when I had my uniform on. Not one single person calls me sir now :mjcry:

@Gucci mane You're still young lol. I started getting actual facial hair like last year. Give it time bro

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Mohamud lmao you did security too? Bruh that one job I had in the summer was the best gig I ever had. They gave me a baton and a bulletproof vest. Wallahi I looked like a opp :dead:

@dhegdheer nah I'm saying I look young normally but when I shaved I looked like a bahal. Alot of ppl called me sir when I had my uniform on. Not one single person calls me sir now :mjcry:

@Gucci mane You're still young lol. I started getting actual facial hair like last year. Give it time bro

Tazor too sxb? :ohhh:

Yeah shit is wild but the tips :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending