Farax shaving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Just wanted to make a thread where we can share advice and tips with each other.

Do any of you guys have any pointers for someone who has a very patchy beard? It's frustrating cuz I'm like 70% away from having a full one. I have to shave every other day or else I look like a bum.

My tip to you guys as someone who has been shaving, facial and body hair, since I was 12...get yourself a nice double edge safety razor. Shaves to skin level smoothly with one pass amd less ingrown hair and bacteria. Also costs cheaper in the long run. The blade itself is like 40-80 bucks tho.Seriously stop using Gillette fusion or any of those cartridge razors. There's a whole world of different razors, soaps and creams you can shave with. What do you guys use?
never shaved any part of my body other than my head ,I'm genetically pretty hairless

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@Kanye

Its not expensive at all in the long run. The razor is expensive but the blades are cheap asf. And yes in my opinion you get a much closer shave with safety razors. One pass should be enough. Gofor it man. And like you said it's manly and fun as hell

I meant good cartridge razors are expensive so I'm looking for a safety/straight razor for economical reasons. :icon lol: I'm gonna go into town monday and buy a straight blade. I'll use to either carve out my neckline when I can or shave clean if I can't hack another 2 months of beard growth. If I end up Edward Scissorhanding myself I'll just get a safety blade.

What's with this beard obsession it makes you look dirty

:lol: I like how 90% of the people in this thread think this is a beard thread. It's the opposite, a shaving thread. We wanna trim or get rid of birds so we don't look dirty.

@Kanye have you ever used a straight blade? Kkkkkkkk don't make the same mistake as me and rush into it, or else there's a whole Lotta pain waiting for u. Make sure you watch some youtube videos on how to properly use one.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:lol: I like how 90% of the people in this thread think this is a beard thread. It's the opposite, a shaving thread. We wanna trim or get rid of birds so we don't look dirty.

@Kanye have you ever used a straight blade? Kkkkkkkk don't make the same mistake as me and rushing into it, or else there's a whole Lotta pain waiting for u. Make sure you watch some youtube videos on how to properly use one.

when there's an opportunity to stunt on patchbeard niggas we gonna take it :dead:

when there's an opportunity to stunt on patchbeard niggas we gonna take it :dead:

:bell: I just wanted to share and receive advice but I get xaared on. I guess this is Karma for taking some next man's order at McDonald's last night when the lady kept calling out order 1102 mcchciken meal with nuggets like 5x and nobody claimed it.:kanyehmm:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:bell: I just wanted to share and receive advice but I get xaared on. I guess this is Karma for taking some next man's order at McDonald's last night when the lady kept calling out order 1102 mcchciken meal with nuggets like 5x and nobody claimed it.:kanyehmm:

:dwill:

shame on you :tocry:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Fast food makes you die and early death

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:lolbron::lolbron:

Fast food makes you die and early death

Agreed.I eat pretty healthy lol, I was just driving far and had no other options. Trust me im the typa nigga that packs a lunch to uni. Too much fast food makes me feel mentally and physically lethargic.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Don't shave guys
A beard is like makeup for men, hides your shitty jawline, adds a few years, gives you 2+ manliness

:vanlf9a:
Well Said !

Just look how miskeen he looked without the beard
10986335_895630480459078_971202563_n.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
My beard has been filling in slowly during my 20s. It's mostly filled in now, but there's still one stubborn spot right in the centre of my chin that's left. :mjcry:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

@Kanye have you ever used a straight blade? Kkkkkkkk don't make the same mistake as me and rush into it, or else there's a whole Lotta pain waiting for u. Make sure you watch some youtube videos on how to properly use one.

Nope, never used one. I watched videos on how to use it, maintain it etc. Is it actually that difficult? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending