Farax shaving thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@merka tbh bro yours is similar to mine. I would post but I'm clean shaven atm. Your sides aren't blessed enough to grow it out. I think it'd look better if you just kept the goatee

Tazor too sxb? :ohhh:

Yeah shit is wild but the tips :ahh:
:mjlol: say wallahi u got tips wtf.

Nah no tazer but I'm getting really accurate with my gun lately, so I been thinking of doing that certification that let's you carry one on the job

@merka tbh bro yours is similar to mine. I would post but I'm clean shaven atm. Your sides aren't blessed enough to grow it out. I think it'd look better if you just kept the goatee
I just shaved the sides 2 weeks ago. It's patchy but at least it now connects.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjlol: say wallahi u got tips wtf.

Nah no tazer but I'm getting really accurate with my gun lately, so I been thinking of doing that certification that let's you carry one on the job

by tips i mean drunk cadaan kids drop their lacaag and you pick it up :lolbron:

image.jpg True banu Hashim fellow .

@Arsene Wenger nice beard bro.

Lmao lowkey you guys are pissing me off. I wanted this to be a discussion about shaving, hence the title. But it's all good, let's turn this into a beard thread.

Keo

VIP
Niyahow im hairy as f*ck. I'm talking about chest and back hair all over. If this ain't proof MJs are banu hashim then idk lmao
Dude, I'm MJ and I am not hairy lol no chest hair or anything like that, nothing to do with being MJ.
:pachah1:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@ded do you get as close of a shave with a safety razor as you do with higher quality cartridge razors? I shave frequently and I'm kinda sick of spending quite a bit money on shaving. At the same time I've been considering getting a straight blade to shave. Shit looks manly as f*ck and kinda fun. Then again, I can't imagine spending forever on a shaving ritual every other day.

At the same time I haven't shaved in about a month because I'm also considering growing a beard out. I'm already losing patience. I'm caught at a cross road. :hmm:

@Kanye

Its not expensive at all in the long run. The razor is expensive but the blades are cheap asf. And yes in my opinion you get a much closer shave with safety razors. One pass should be enough. Gofor it man. And like you said it's manly and fun as hell

I also shave regularly, my facial hair is still patchy. Im only 20 so i hope it fills out. yh, i use gillette razors. Its amazing what good quality razors can do.

Just wanted to make a thread where we can share advice and tips with each other.

Do any of you guys have any pointers for someone who has a very patchy beard? It's frustrating cuz I'm like 70% away from having a full one. I have to shave every other day or else I look like a bum.

My tip to you guys as someone who has been shaving, facial and body hair, since I was 12...get yourself a nice double edge safety razor. Shaves to skin level smoothly with one pass amd less ingrown hair and bacteria. Also costs cheaper in the long run. The blade itself is like 40-80 bucks tho.Seriously stop using Gillette fusion or any of those cartridge razors. There's a whole world of different razors, soaps and creams you can shave with. What do you guys use?

This is what I use and it's helping with my beard and it's saved me lots of cash.
FEN110_Fendrihan_5pc_set_Alabastron_ivory3.jpeg

I use a salt bar instead of Alcohol: D'Alum
maxresdefault.jpg

The set up might costs you 150-200$

But you will never pay 40$ for Gillette shaving kits.

The Safety razor only needs one of these fresh blades and they are like 4-5$ for a 5pack.

Be a Man and shave like one. :camby:

newww81rjV9-SjDL._SL1500_1.jpg

This is what I use and it's helping with my beard and it's saved me lots of cash.
FEN110_Fendrihan_5pc_set_Alabastron_ivory3.jpeg

I use a salt bar instead of Alcohol: D'Alum
maxresdefault.jpg

The set up might costs you 150-200$

But you will never pay 40$ for Gillette shaving kits.

The Safety razor only needs one of these fresh blades and they are like 4-5$ for a 5pack.

Be a Man and shave like one. :camby:

newww81rjV9-SjDL._SL1500_1.jpg

Very nice setup akhi. Rageedi. This is exactly the type of comment I wanted to read in this thread. :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

@Hawdian ain't nobody got money to go the barber every week fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending