Farax Gets Put On Blast For Not Boycotting Starbucks!

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Only time I ever went to Starbucks was when it was the only option (Airport, Campus, near office). I was pissed af when I ordered a bagel with cream cheese and they gave me a barely toasted bagel plastic knife and little portion of to go cream cheese so I had to spread it my self. I also prefer to not get my coffee made my a khaniis and or a dyke.

My last straw I kid you not was when I went through the drive through and heard the most zesty nigga of all time take my order, pulled up to the window and it was a flamboyant abdi saw his name tag so I was sure he was an Abdi, forget about the boycott September 2022 was the last time I went to Starbucks.

:farmajoyaab:

"I also prefer to not get my coffee made my a khaniis and or a dyke."

Bro the best baristas are khanis cadaans.

Your missing out on good coffee if your avoiding starbucks :sass1:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You should NEVER take a picture of someone and post it on the internet for clout. If she had good intentions she would go up to him and tell him about how starbucks does this and that.

"I also prefer to not get my coffee made my a khaniis and or a dyke."

Bro the best baristas are khanis cadaans.

Your missing out on good coffee if your avoiding starbucks :sass1:
Never liked it prefer my tim hortons even though its only stinky Indian international workers over there
:farmajoyaab:

My last straw I kid you not was when I went through the drive through and heard the most zesty nigga of all time take my order, pulled up to the window and it was a flamboyant abdi saw his name tag so I was sure he was an Abdi, forget about the boycott September 2022 was the last time I went to Starbucks.
The 'They/Them's' make the best coffee, I walk into a cafe and see a teenager with a coloured pixie cut as the barista and I know my drink will be good. You are missing out on a good latte
:ufdup:

Support your local cafes instead of starbucks. They are not worth it and you'll find better coffee, I haven't found an alternative for their soy chai latte but it don't matter

Rosa Parks Protest GIF by TV One

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
If she wants to embarrass her brother for not supporting the boycott, why does she have to drag us into it? This girl is a weirdo
Oromo mentality. The level of qorqoris is unimaginable. Like the average somali doesnt know anything about oromos or oromia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yup! My big back eats good because I can afford my meals unlike ur broke ass.

Call me Henry the 8th sacajan yaho 😂

Dib????? WHY will u compare yourself to Henry the 8th?????

1714753752005.png

ever since the punjabi invasion the quality of coffee has been rock bottom at tim’s
Nah there influx might be part of the problem not the main reason though quality took a hit when the company was bought out by Restaurant Brands International in 2015
The 'They/Them's' make the best coffee, I walk into a cafe and see a teenager with a coloured pixie cut as the barista and I know my drink will be good. You are missing out on a good latte
:ufdup:

I'm a simple farax don't need no oat milk soy milk syrup macchiato flat white latte syrup Bilayo just give me a simple coffee and perhaps a cheeky bagel or hashbrown or a medium iced capp if i'm in the mood
:shaq: