Farax Gets Put On Blast For Not Boycotting Starbucks!

She lied multiple times in that thread, I don’t believe anything she say
20240502_203637.jpg

Walahi it's in their blood at this point

The girl is Oromo she has other motives she’s here to destroy the Somali image notice how she mentions his ethnicity many times even dragging it and pinning it she also generalizes us and says “Somali nigas need help”
IMG_0269.jpeg

You think Palestinians have this same energy for you?

I buy Pizza Hut all the time Idgaf! I buy the my box special which is a two topping with wings and a dip for $10. I used to buy it once a week, I’m salivating even thinking about it yum!

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You think Palestinians have this same energy for you?

I buy Pizza Hut all the time Idgaf! I buy the my box special which is a two topping with wings and a dip for $10. I used to buy it once a week, I’m salivating even thinking about it yum!
I still drink cola once or twice a week

I myself enjoyed a nice chai tea latte with oat milk yesterday.

Admittedly i drank it in my car and not around my friends so i don’t get attacked

Only time I ever went to Starbucks was when it was the only option (Airport, Campus, near office). I was pissed af when I ordered a bagel with cream cheese and they gave me a barely toasted bagel plastic knife and little portion of to go cream cheese so I had to spread it my self. I also prefer to not get my coffee made my a khaniis and or a dyke.

My last straw I kid you not was when I went through the drive through and heard the most zesty nigga of all time take my order, pulled up to the window and it was a flamboyant abdi saw his name tag so I was sure he was an Abdi, forget about the boycott September 2022 was the last time I went to Starbucks.

:farmajoyaab:

Why is this behaviour so common? Do humans have that many evil people in society or is this app just amplifying it? I don't know anyone who would do this. These people sometimes identify themselves with their real name and real photo. Where's the shame?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts